7 ; 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ;

Shivers ran down my spine and I pulled my hair then stopped. I started breathing heavily “dumb paper” I said and placed it on the sink.

I took a deep breath, changed my clothes and went out of the bathroom. I put that crumbled paper in my drawer.

I went downstairs to eat dinner since I haven’t ate anything expect breakfast. Nobody said anything, all of us ate in silence. I told them I will tell them tomorrow and they agreed.

I layed down on my bed and started to think about how hectic this day was.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

She fell asleep after going through a lot in a day. It was around 3:45am when her phone started to ring, she woke up and opened the table lamp. She answered the call without knowing who was calling.

;𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟;

🐯: Did I wake you up?
🦋: yeah mmh.
🐯: Guess who I am and where am I?
🦋: who are you and where are you?
🐯: Look out of the right window in the corner of room.
🦋: okay, I know you are hyunjin.
🐯: Huh? Hyunjin? what are you talking about?

She looked out of the window and saw a familiar person. Her eyes widened like her eyeballs will come out, as she looked at the person.

🐯: Happy to see me?
Y/n closed the window and hang up the call.

;𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗨𝗣;

“No no, what the heck is he doing here at this time? Is he here to kill me? What do I do? Shall I call dad or Yixing?”

Her thoughts were cut off by the sound of message notification.

;𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻;
𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦.

She got more scared but curiosity was building inside her, she clicked on the message notification and read the message.

𝗨𝗡𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗡

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻
Why did you hang up?
𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘄

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻
Did you just seen zoned me zhang?
Don't you dare to.

𝘆/𝗻
what do u want? why are u here? how u got my number? are u planning to kill me?

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻
Thought you would be happy to see me 🥰. I want nothing, just came to remind you not to tell anyone about us or else you know.

𝘆/𝗻
i would not tell anyone, dw. just leave me alone please, i beg u.

𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻
Suddenly I'm blind. 👨🏻‍🦯

𝘆/𝗻
the block button looks beautiful, wow.

She switched off her phone and went to bed trembling in fear.

𝗬𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

𝗬/𝗡

𝘆/𝗻
the block button looks beautiful, wow.

[ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. ]

She blocked me, this is what I expected. Don't know if we will encounter each other again so this was a great opportunity to see you.

Mission accomplished. Putting the phone in my pocket, I ran towards the Alley and went inside the car.

“what was her reaction?” hyunsuk asked.
“her eyeballs were about to come out.” I laughed remembering her face.

“she must be really scared right now. It wasn’t a good idea to check up on her.” hyunsuk said while driving away.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

Poor Y/n had sleepless night, she didn't know what to do. She watched the sunrise from her room. It made her feel better.