31 ; 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 ;

𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 :
Boys have been busy with missions and all the deals. Deals are done and missions are almost done, expect the one. It is a big one.

The young boy groaned in frustration, "can't we just take a day off ?" Junghwan said.

"if you're tired of this you shouldn't have joined." Jihoon said while fixing his hair in the mirror.

"I agree with junghwan. Can't we just forward this mission to other group?" doyoung said.

"actually we can do that, but we don't wanna look weak, so let's complete this mission." Hyunsuk said while entering the room.

The three boys looked at their Hyung , not daring to speak. Hyunsuk has became strict towards them ever since they came to japan.

"Junghwan put me on call with ive." The elder commanded the younger boy.
"oh Just few minutes hyung." Hyunsuk nodded.

"they're no help hyunsuk , why do you wanna include them? ." Jihoon blurted out sitting beside the elder boy.

"are you saying this because your ex is in that group?" Hyunsuk said looking at the boy beside him.

"i-it's nothing like that , just ask help from someone else. We don't nee-" Jihoon shuttered.

" I'm not going to listen to you Park Jihoon. If you don't want to work with them, you can go back to Korea." Hyunsuk said and Junghwan placed the iPad infront of them.

Doyoung just watched them talking while munching the tasty snacks. Junghwan stood their waiting for the call to get connect.

"I'll appreciate it , if you all leave the room." The Hyung said , and Junghwan pointed at himself making the "me too?" face and hyunsuk opened his mouth again "expect junghwan."

The other two boys dashed and Jihoon tossed off the jar on the table before leaving making the elder and younger boy flinch. Hyunsuk just sighed and placed his hands on the forehead, and started murmuring.

Junghwan looked at the device and told hyunsuk the call will be connected in no time. Hyunsuk adjusted his posture and told junghwan to start recording the conversation.

🌸 ─ ive.
💎 ─ treasure.
; 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 ;
🌸 : "hey hyunsuk! it has been a while." said yujin.
💎 : "hey yujin , haha hope you're doing well and your members too." hyunsuk replied.
🌸 : "we're good and I hope you and others are fine along with your new female member."
💎 : "boys are good , and y/n she left , she didn't want to continue."

🌸 : "not sorry, she wasn't even good if I say so."
💎 : "she is a smart one. It's our biggest loss, but anyways I wanted to talk to you about something."
🌸 : "i'm probably more smart and I bet it was your biggest loss to lose me."
💎 : " enough, now let's talk about business."
🌸 : "sure thing , if it wasn't about business you wouldn't have called here."

𝗬𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :
"Asahi, do you know where are snacks?"
I said trying to find snacks.
" we ran out of it, doyoung finsihed all of that. We need to go on grocery shopping." He said.

"Do you wanna come with me?" I asked him.
"Sorry Hyung , I would love to but I need to finsih these files." he said smiling a little.

I went to find others , I opened the door of hyunsuk hyung's room and he was talking to someone , junghwan signalled me to get out and I just went out.

"Jihoon Hyung, junkyu, doyoung, jaehyuk, haruto..." I shouted and there I saw jihoon hyung and Doyoung in the balcony. I reached out to them and they both looked at me as I stood infront of them.

"Anyone up for grocery shopping? Asahi is busy, hyunsuk and Junghwan are on call , jaehyuk , junkyu and haruto are no where to be found." I said to them.

"let's go, let's go. Doyoung do you want something?" Jihoon hyung agreed and asked doyoung.

"Just get me a happy meal and Peppermint Hot Chocolate, oh yeah don't forget to get a bunch of snacks." He said.

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗥 :
We had bought everything we needed , including some extra things just in case someone finsihed everything.

Jihoon hyung is currently driving and I'm his passenger princess since he got no girlfriend. I laughed at my thought and he looked at me weirdly.

"what's so funny?" he asked.
"uh , keep your eyes on the road." I replied.
" what were you laughing about , I also wanna laugh? " He asked.

" I just remembered hyunsuk hyung's dad jokes." I lied.
" his jokes are kinda funny but embarassing as hell. " he giggled.

" he gave me second hand embarassment on Yixing hyung's wedding , when we went to congratulate them , he started to joke around his wife. " I said remembering that moment.

"thank god my partner was asahi, and haha , he embarassed you infront of y/n's dad too." He laughed.
" I will never forget that." I said.