28 ; 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ;

They all were having lunch in the dining room. Hyunsuk was saying some lame jokes that weren't funny but still you gotta laugh because he is your really good friend , your leader and your family member.

“okay , this one is good. Jake what do you call a cow in an earthquake?” he asked.
“please stop this is embarassing.” Jihoon whispered to the older guy and hyunsuk glared at him.

“um what?” Jake said.
“a milkshake.” Hyunsuk bursted into laughter. Jake laughed awkwardly along with others.

They all finsihed the lunch and Jake spoke, “can I talk to you for a minute , alone hyunsuk?”

Everyone expect y/n at the table were confused and curious about what Jake was going to tell hyunsuk. Hyunsuk nodded and Jake said "y/n come".

Yoshi was about to say something but jihoon told him to keep quiet. When the three figures were out of the sight. The boys quickly started to gossip about the current situation.

“I wonder what happened inside when Jake and y/n were alone.” Jeongwoo said.
“why Jake wanted to talk with her alone?” Asahi questioned.

“he was telling us about his business in Australia and we were discussing about the deal. Suddenly he said "Do you mind If I talk to y/n alone?". ” Jihoon mentioned.

“I asked him why but he said "I just want to talk to her about the business”.” Yoshi added.

“When we left the two of them alone , hyunsuk told us Jake was staring at y/n when he came.” Jihoon commented.

Meanwhile, the three of them were in the garden. They sat on the chairs around the glass table and hyunsuk told Jake to start.

“this might sound a little bit shocking to you but me and y/n have known each other for years now....” Jake explained everything to Hyunsuk.

“hyunsuk, please can I go back?” Y/n requested. Hyunsuk groaned a little in frustration and said, “ y/n you know we have already talked about this , you aren't allowed to go back. ”

“but how long will she stay here? let her go outside meet her friends and family, spend time with people who miss her. ” Jake raised his voice. Hyunsuk went silent and looked at the girl.

“do you really wanna go y/n?” hyunsuk asked the girl who nodded rapidly.

“you all go to meet you friends and family sometimes, leaving me all alone in the house. I'm not even allowed to go back to my family, while my dad is on a wheelchair and my brother is about to get married.” Y/n stated.

“Hyunsuk , I promise I will protect her. She is not in danger now stray kids have left for Japan , they wouldn't come back.” Jake mentioned and hyunsuk looked at him in anger.

“how do you know they wouldn't come , you're not going anywhere y/n. I'm not letting you go.” Hyunsuk kept resisting.

“aren't you being too harsh on her ? you have trapped her here. She isn't Rapunzel, hyunsuk. I guarantee you she will be safe.” Jake explained.

“what if - what if- ugh.” Hyunsuk uttered and screamed.

“see you don't even have a reason now to hold her back. Stray kida are in Japan , they wouldn't come back. They have resigned from jyp. You don't have an enemy gang now.” Jake said with a proud grin.

Hyunsuk just stayed silent and looked at the boy and the girl. He saw the watery eyes of y/n and said , "let me talk to the boys about it."

Jake smiled and y/n did too. She was really happy that she can go back and live a normal life again.

Hyunsuk told the treasure members about it and they all denied. Some of them were on the verge of crying but held the tears back. The leader told them about how y/n feels and they all couldn't help but agree now. They all respect her decision.

Hyunsuk told y/n to pack her bags and within no time the boys were carrying 3 big suitcases.

Y/n closed her eyes and lifted her head to gather the courage to speak. She cleared her throat and took a deep breath before opening her mouth to say the words she never thought she will. "Goodbye, Treasure."

She hugged them one by one and all finally it was yoshi's turn. Her heart felt like it was beating out of her chest as she looked into his eyes. Tears were streaming down his face as he said the last thing he ever wanted to say. "I love you."

Y/n couldn't say anything, she was caught off-guard and they both hugged each other. The atmosphere was emotional.

Y/n and Jake went inside the car and closed the door. Treasure watched the car slowly fading away from their sight.

The house was filled with silence since the girl left , it had been some hours and now it was time to have dinner. Jihoon cooked some food for everyone and called them to eat. They all gathered but one was missing.

“where is Yoshi ?” Jihoon questioned.
“he said he doesn't want to eat.” haruto replied and Jihoon just nodded. He knew what the boy was feeling like. He is the only one who knows about yoshi's feelings.

“it feels so empty without her.” Junghwan mentioned her.
“I wonder what she is doing right now.” Jaehyuk asked and Jeongwoo answered, “she must be enjoying with her friends.”

“we made a good decision.” Jihoon said.
“it was a hard one.” Hyunsuk stated.

“will she ever come back?” Junkyu said taking a bite of food.
“she will come to visit us, she promised.” Asahi reminded.

“when she was ready to leave and when I hugged her. I felt like I'm her father and now she is getting married. I never thought this will happen.” hyunsuk said as a tear left his eye but he quickly wiped it.