20 ; 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ;

Yixing had left her with the boys for her safety, knowing that he couldn't protect her from the danger that was coming. It had been a scary and confusing time, but looking back, Y/n knew that yixing had made the right decision. She was grateful for yixng’s love and protection, even if it meant being separated.

Y/n was in her room, cleaning it from top to bottom. She had been putting it off for weeks, but now that she had started, she couldn't stop. It felt good to get rid of all the clutter and mess, and she was excited to have a clean and organized space to relax in.

There was a knock at the door. She hesitated for a moment, wondering who it could be, and then got up to answer it. As soon as she opened the door, she was hit with a wave of sound and energy, as Jeongwoo burst into the room.

It was clear that he had something fun to say, and y/n couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and anticipation.

“Hyunsuk , Jihoon and Yoshi are waiting for you in meeting room” he blurted out happily.

“why?” she shortly replied in confusion.
“Jihoon told me to call you. I'll be going”, he said and walked out of the room.

She made her way to the meeting room , it's quite far from her room. She knocked on the door before entering and She heard Yoshi say "Come in".

“Why did you guys call me?” she asked standing at the entrance. “Sit beside Yoshi , i'll explain”, said Jihoon. She closed the door and sat behind Yoshi who was grinning at her.

“After thinking about this for 2 months , we made a decision. A decision that will benefit both of us , us and you” Jihoon explained.

“This can be dangerous but you will get used to it” hyunsuk mentioned.

“Without wasting your and our time , we offer you to join our team , our mafia team , be a mafia in world of mafia cause you live with one. You can't say no , it's yes or yes” Yoshi said happily.

Hyunsuk passed a paper towards her and Jihoon gave her a pen before he spoke.

“Make sure to read this carefully , take your time but remember it's yes or yes. Sooner or later you will be one of us.”

Yoshi came near and out his arm around her shoulder and said, “Trust me, this is the best offer ever.” He pit hsi arm down and gave her a smile.

“ You're really useful trust me ” Jihoon said with a grin but she looked down and said,  “b-but what if I don't wanna join?”

“You only have two options Zhang y/n , yes or yes. There is no "NO" in it , only "YES",” Hyunsuk commented.

She gulped as he hesitated to look into their eyes. Her mind was occupied with millions of negative thoughts. She decided to speak, “Why me though?”

“As jihoon said you're really useful. Don't worry y/n nothing bad will happen to you nor your family , we're here to protect you , I promise and we can get a revenge too , you want it right?” Yoshi explained as he held her hand and she yanked it.

She thought, I know what he is talking about , that's what I want. I read the paper and without thinking twice and I signed it. I hope I wouldn't regret it later , this is for myself and my family?

She nodded and looked at the paper with fear in her eyes. She closed her eyes tightly and opened again.

 She closed her eyes tightly and opened again