Chapter 8

I sighed, it was the 4th time actually. Hindi pa rin nawawala sa aking isipan ang pangyayari kanina sa loob ng bathroom. Hearing their voices gives me a goosebumps. Who are they by the way? Why I always heard them talking? Are they some sort of memory on my past life? The heck! What I am thinking?

I didn't tell what happened to Mom because I'm thinking that it's just a hallucinations. And I don't want to give them a headache. Baka isipin nila may saltik pa ako sa utak na kung ano-ano ang naiisip but I know it's impossile. They will never think like that of me. I know my parents they will always  believed of what I am going to say. Pero hindi ko muna ito sasabihin sa kanila hangga't hindi pa kumpirmado ang mga naririnig 'kong boses. I want to know who are they first.

I am seating beside the glass window busy watching some birds flying above the sky. Sometimes I envy them because they can fly freely using those white wings yet beautiful but me I can't.

My eyes turned to the table where my phone located, it was ringing loudly. I picked it up and answered the one who's calling me. Unregistered number.

"Who's this?" I smacked feeling annoyed.

I didn't receive a response to other line. Tahimik lang ang kabilang linya. Is this some a prank call or wrong number? I ended the call because there's no one answering me. My phone ring again, the caller number is the same a while ago.

"What? Are you playing with me? Sorry not sorry but I don't have the appetite to play with you right now. Don't waste my time!" I spatted angrily. Before I could press the hang up button I heard a deep chuckled.

"I'm sorry to bother you, it's me Clate I just want to inform you that you're my partner to a party. It was tita Caitlyn said that we are the partners," he said in other line.

I was taken aback after hearing his sexy voice over the phone. His deep voice sent shivers down on my spine.

"What party?" I asked calmly but my chest panting so hard.

"Masquerade Party in Ruiz Hotel, march 15 is the date of the said party 7:00 pm," he said in a husky voice before ending the call.

A masquerade party? It's mom hotel. I shook my head and put the phone on the table, he's really rude. Basta n'ya na lang pinatay ang tawag na hindi man lang nagpaalam sa 'kin.

Matamlay akong tumayo mula sa kahoy na upuan. Inayos ko muna iyon bago iniwan. Lumabas ako ng kwarto ko. I found some of the maids are busy cleaning the mansion. Ang iba naman sa kanila ay naglalagay ng bagong kurtina sa malaking bintana. What's the occasion? Why they're changing those? 

Nanatili lang ako sa hamba ng hagdanan pinagmamasdan silang abala sa pag-aayos ng mansion. I saw Manang Faye coming out from the kitchen while holding some plates with adobo, I smiled. Bumaba ako sa hagdan. I ran up to her. I saw her bare face brightened when she saw me. She had a long curly gray hair and good body figure. She must be very pretty in her teenage years. Nakakapagtaka lang na sa ganda n'yang 'to eh ba't n'ya piniling maging katulong? With that body and beautiful face I'm sure she can pass those screening in modeling agencies.

"Oh, kumusta ka Sly? Hindi ka pa ba nagugutom? Pasensiya na't hindi kita naasikaso. Madami kasi akong ginagawa," she said in a concerned voice.

"I'm fine po. I'm not hungry just do what you are doing Manang Faye," I said while playing with my hands inside the pocket of my dress.

"Sigurado ka ba? Baka nagugutom ka na, magsabi ka lang sa 'kin at ipaghahanda kita."

I nodded. I noticed her dress was not the same with what she was wearing whenever I saw her inside our house. Hindi iyon daster na madalas n'yang isuot kundi floral dress na itim abot hanggang tuhod n'ya. Is she going out? Napansin n'ya ang paninitig ko sa kan'yang damit kaya tumikhim siya.