Bonus + Author's Note

Hey there!

I would like to take a moment and thank all of my dedicated followers and readers! Having your support means so much to me. I read all comments, and I appreciate each and every vote tremendously.

I am sorry that I took a long ass time to update the final parts, but I wanted to give an ending that somewhat satisfied your needs. This fanfic does not have any smut in it because I felt it wasn't exactly appropriate.

However, the other fanfics, which are saved as drafts and are not published yet, that I'm currently writing will have some smut. I'm not the better writer in general, so having no experience plus smut equals complete shit that no one will want to read haha xD.

Anyway, I just assumed y'all understood that Bill is dead. Long gone. I didn't want to cover him because I felt that he was just a sad, messed up character that was poorly written, but I don't feel like editing his parts since everyone has already read those descriptions of him.

If you're wondering how he died, well... continue reading on *winks awkwardly*

ANYWHOOO, I am relieved that this book is finished. Comment whatever you want. Do whatever. Love it or list it... I'm watching that right now because I'm bored af... and so... I will stop now. byeeee x

woof.

*~*~*~*

Gretchen's POV

Watching the way Alex holds Harry in her arms, I know that these actions are necessary to end some of their pain.

Paul or Bill or whatever the hell his name is eyes me and tries to shoot me, missing by, well, a lot.

The bullets fly past my body as I run toward a fallen gun, diving and sliding on the ground. My fingers wrap around the handle, and my thumb cocks it.

I pull the trigger four time, witnessing his cursed blood flying out of his body as the small bullets dig through the layers of skin and flesh. It exposes him to the world what a hideous monster this thing is.

"You... bitch," he chokes out.

I slam the gun against his head, his limp body colliding onto the cement floor. "I killed you, and I've got no shame in admitting this."

"You're... my... wife."

"No, your wife is dead. Face it, you prick. I will never be her, and I will never, ever be yours."