Chapter Seven

"Words like violence break the silence, come crashing in into my little world..."

- Depeche Mode, Enjoy the Silence

:~:~:

Alex's POV

When I woke up the next day, I was smiling widely. Was last night a dream? Liam was so sweet. The way he looked at me during most of the murder scenes, like he was in pain but was glad to be with me, like I was his side kick and was protecting him. The way he squeezed my hand when we both were startled from a theater worker coming in and slamming the exit door.

He was close to my face, close enough to kiss me. My mind was racing when his lips were near mine, but then I got distracted and got a small peck on my cheek. I regretted it right away. I could've had my first kiss... with Liam.

"Good morning," a deep familiar voice rang out in my quiet room.

"Holy crap!" I screamed and brought my blanket up to my neck. I only wore a tank top without a bra and some PJ shorts. "What are you doing in my room again?" I felt so naked with him staring at me like he was raping me with just his eyes.

"I got bored. You looked peaceful sleeping," he said smirking at my reaction. "Now that you're awake, you're just your annoying, stubborn self again."

I rolled my eyes. "Just get out."

"Sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere."

I laughed bitterly. "If you think you're scaring me or anything, you're wrong. I'm so done with you."

Harry narrowed his eyes at me, the green suddenly turning darker. He crept closing, causing me to back away and hit my bedroom wall behind me.

I whimpered quietly when he was a couple inches away.

"I know you're afraid, Alex, but you don't have anything to be scared of," Harry said in a low, hushed tone. With that, he climbed out of my window and disappeared.

He kept vanishing so quickly, like he was never here.

Like... a spy.

(A/N Hiiiii. Sorry it was short. This was just a filler chapter really. VOTE and COMMENT LOADS! Ilysm )

- A n n i e x x

Copyrights © 2014