Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty 

(Comment HERE if you saw Calum's nude! I won't say my opinion on it, but let's just say he confirmed that sexy vine. On the other hand, I hate how that girl disrespected his privacy. It was Calum's fault, too, for leaking it, but she shouldn't have done that, but then again, it was hot and struck 99.9% of all 5SOS Fam-girls' hearts like a fricking knife.

I'M SO JEaLOuS THAT SHE TURNED HIM ON SO MuCH tHaT HE DID THaT LIkE OmFG ShE WINs aT LIFe OK bYe.)

"Seriously, who are you?" I screamed at his face. Somehow the fear had left my system from the past few months ever since I got into this mess. I didn't necessarily speak out in class or anywhere else, but now I was always in people's faces, spewing words directly at them.

"Sweetheart," the venom slipped out of his lips. "You don't remember me?"

My pulse calmed down a bit, as my eyes held in contact with his.

Then the feeling of being violated and hurt more than anything I had ever felt came back to me. Screams left my mouth as my legs let my body fall onto my knees, the pebbles scrapping the skin off of them. My hands trembled up from my cheeks to my hair, gripping it in tight bunches. Tears flowed out like a continuous stream as the overwhelming feeling squeezed my heart as if the criminal did it physically. Because...

It was him.

(Warning: The next chapter may trigger some reactions and uncomfortable states from some of my readers. It mentions a lot of harmful acts, so please read on your own discretion. The whole chapter will be in italics like this paragraph, so if you've been through something like what I've described above (you can prob guess what it is), just skip the whole italiziced parts. Skip it please if you are not 100% sure. I don't care. I don't want any harm to my readers! I love you all. Also, thank you for the reads. I love you all. xx)