Chapter Turdy-Five

Paul's POV 

"Have you gotten her?" I said monotonously into the phone.

"Yes, sir," the weary voice rang through.

"Cheer up," I chuckled. "It's not killing anyone."

"Are you sure, Paul? You've-"

"Don't you start on me," I growled, clutching the phone in my hand tightly. "You better keep your damn mouth shut and bring her to me. No excuses or blame. I'm giving you ten minutes." I slammed the phone down on to the base and sighed, rubbing my temples.

I spun my chair around to face the large windows behind me. The city sky line was absolutely marvelous in the morning. The burning sun turned my office into a damn oven. I took my suit jacket off and hung it on the back of my black, leather chair.

I stood up and marched my way to the large wood doors. Without looking at them, I barked orders to my guards. "Number fifteen, contact the secretary to lock all doors to the building. Number seventy, follow me."

Ten men joined me as the doors opened in my presence. They all carried one pistol with at least ten rounds in each gun, a knife and a taser. Just in case any wonderful people decided to join me.

We strolled through the busy office then cornered left towards the elevators. Two men stepped in first, surveying the area before allowing me and the rest to walk in.

"Basement," I ordered.

:~:~:

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen," I bellowed into the large room. The ceilings had poles connected from the top to the ground for some dancing. Place mats and a gym was set up and cleaned like I told my workers to, and everyone was standing in front of his and her door, wearing the appropriate attire. "I hope everyone ate last night and worked out to keep fit?"

"Yes, Mister Paul," the near-naked workers of mine droned with smiles on their lips and lust in their eyes.

"Wonderful!" I said, clapping my hands. "We will have a new girl joining us tonight, so prepare. We need to make her feel welcomed into our... family."

"Family?!" one slut cried, stepping out of line. "This is hell! You're making us prostitutes and kept us here against our will like we're damn slaves and-"

"Ma'am," one guard grabbed her shoulder. "You cannot talk back to the master. You will be punished."

Her eyes widened in fear. "N-no! I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to-"

"Too late," I shrugged.

Two guards led the screaming bitch into the room at the end of the hall, and the cursing and yelling ceased.

"Well then, carry on."