Chapter 7: Drama

I walk downstairs at 5 A.M. I could barely sleep last night due to Andie's late night arrival and she and Damon going at it. To make matters worse, Katherine is staying in the boarding house and god, I want her gone. Like seriously, she's just trying to seduce Damon and Stefan and will end up screwing them over. I'm tired of her antics.

Even though I'm a vampire, I like to have a normal breakfast with a glass of blood. This morning I decide on a breakfast sandwich. I put the bagel in the toaster and crack the eggs into the pan. Once they cook, I melt cheese on top of the eggs, transfer it onto the toasted bagel I put on a plate, and cook turkey bacon, putting it on top of the two open-faced breakfast sandwiches. I pour myself a glass of blood and sit down in the dining room with my food and the book I'm currently reading: Mansfield Park.

I only eat one half of the bagel, so I walk upstairs and knock on Stefan's door. Elena opens it while pulling her shirt on. "Hey," I say. I hold out the plate. "I had some extra and thought you might want some."

She gratefully takes the plate and thanks me before I walk to my room. I  take off my pajamas and throw on a pair of tan khakis, a striped sweater, and my converse. I pull my hair up into a messy ponytail then put on my necklaces and rings.

I grab my tote bag and put my book, headphones, a small stake, and my sunglasses in it

I grab my tote bag and put my book, headphones, a small stake, and my sunglasses in it. I slip my phone into my back pocket and walk downstairs. I give Damon a quick hug and walk out to my car, hopping in the driver's seat. I connect my phone and play You're the Inspiration by Chicago.

I pull out of the driveway and start driving to a lookout that I love. I hum along to the music, "Always on my mind, in my heart, in my soul
Baby
You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration."

After the 20 minute drive, I park about a 10 minute walk away from the lookout. I grab my bag and sunglasses. Step by step, I walk up to the destination and sit down on the grass before pulling out my book.

⇢⇢⇢⇢

I was out for about 5 hours, taking the day for myself. I received a call from Elena inviting me to girls' night and I said yes because I want to get to know Bonnie and Caroline better.

I park in Elena's driveway and walk up to the door before knocking on it. Bonnie comes to the door and greets me with a kind smile. I walk in and follow Bonnie to the kitchen. I see Care and Elena and we greet each other.

We just sit in the kitchen talking about their boy problems and witch drama. "P, are there any boys or girls that have caught your eye?"

"No, I've actually only been with one person. We never really had sex, but we messed around. He was the only person I have ever loved romantically; he was staked two decades back. We were together for over 30 years."

"Wait," Care says, looking shocked. "You mean to say that you've been alive- well, kinda alive- for over a hundred years and you're still a virgin?"

"Well, like I've said, I've done stuff, just never went all the way. I just want my first to be with someone who I love. And yes, we were together for over thirty years and didn't have sex. We just were mainly into the romantic part of the relationship rather than the sexual part. I liked it that way. He would set up cute surprise date nights and would do little things that he knows I appreciate."