Chapter 33: So...

Nik and I walk inside from the garden and into the kitchen. In the kitchen is Kol, Bekah, and Elijah.

"G'morning," I greet.

"Good morning," they all reply.

Kol leans against the counter and onto his forearms. "So... You and Nik?"

"So... you eavesdrop?" I respond sarcastically.

Kol sighs. "Yes, but that isn't the point. Answer the question."

"Yes, me and Nik as well as me and Beks." I tell the youngest brother nonchalantly.

"Heh?"

Nik, Bekah, and I laugh at his confused expression. "Anyway," I start, "I'm grabbing D and she's coming over today. Do NOT hurt her or plot to use her. In doing so, you'll be hurting me, which I know means something to two of you."

I walk upstairs after grabbing a blood bag and pack my purse before leaving to get D. During my walk to the Church, I call Damon.

"Asshole."

He laughs at my greeting, "Shithead."

"How is everything?" I inquire while walking into a coffee shop.

"Eh. After the whole ghost thing I told you about, the girls have mainly been preparing for college. I'm having to deal with Elena having them over all the time, and witchy is getting on my nerves. Also last night Stefan and Caroline were waaaaayyy to loud, if you know what I mean. It was gross," He mutters. I can almost feel his shudder from here.

"One sec." I turn my phone volume down and walk closer to the counter. "Good morning," I smile at the barista, "can I get a iced vanilla latte, a blended pink lemonade, a slice of pumpkin bread, and a croissant please?"

The cashier enters the order. "That'll be 18.50."

I swipe my card. "Thank you." I move to wait for the order and turn back up the volume of my phone. "Sorry Dames, I'm just getting breakfast for me and a friend. As for what you said, "ew" to the care and stef thing, "hey, that's my friend" to the Bonnie thing, and "I don't really care" to the doppelbitch thing."

"Very nice," Damon remarks, not at all being serious. "What about you?"

"Well, as of last night I am in a poly relationship with Klaus and Bekah. Apparently they came up with the solution. I don't know how this will go, considering that both siblings get jealous easily."

"You didn't tell me sooner! I'm taking that as a favor," he replies sassily.

I sigh. "Ugh. Fine." The barista calls my order and I pick it up then leave the small coffee joint.

"I just feel bad for you. Two Mikaelsons? Just makes me disgusted thinking about it," Dames comments.

"Uh-huh. Buh-bye Damon." I hang up the phone and walk into the church and up to the attic.

After Davina allows me in, I give her the food and drinks then flop onto her bed. "I'm in crisis."

"What?" Davina asks, overly confused.

"As of last night, now I am dating two original vampires," I groan.

"Kol and Klaus? Do they both know?" She gossips.

I groan once more. "One, it's Rebekah and Nik. Two, yes, it was their idea. I'm dating both of them. Separately, of course."

"Oh... well two more originals may be added to that dynamic soon," she predicts.

"And why is that?" I raise my eyebrow.

She smirks cheekily. "Because Kol and Elijah sooooo like you. It borders on cheesy, how oblivious you can be."

Throwing a pillow at her head, I yell, "Hey! Do you want to go to the house or stay here all day. Speak now or stay, stay, stay."

"Quoting Taylor Swift song titles? Really?" She asks.

"Staying it i-"

"I'LL GO!" she quickly interjects.

We eat then leave. I speed the two of us to the plantation in order to avoid any witches seeing. I open the front door and motion her inside.

"Welcome to hell," I mumble.

"This place is huge!" She nearly screams. "I want a tour," she demands.

I salute her in a playful manner. "Sir, yes sir." I gently guide her into the living room and, to my luck (not really), Nik and Kol are in the room.
"This is the living room. Ignore the two doofuses sitting on the couch."

"Hey," they both complain.

Nik stands up and gives me a quick kiss before walking out of the room.

"Ooooo," Davina teases.

"You're annoying today," I tell her before continuing and finishing the tour.

We sit on my bed, talking about our ACNL towns. "Beau just moved into my town. I'm so glad it wasn't Astrid. I hate their phrase."

"Lucky! I just got Chevre," Davina comments.

I gasp, "Can I get her if she ever moves out?" Davina agrees and we move on to play on our DSs.

"Who the hell are you talking about?" Kol asks as he enters the room.

I don't look up at him, but I respond, "Animal Crossing villagers." He looks at Davina for more information but she just shrugs. "It's hard to describe well. If you get a DS I'll show you."

"Alright." He leaves us alone and I turn to Davina.

"Is he actually getting one?" I query. I thought he would just get bored and leave.

Davina reverts her attention back to the game. "I dunno."

⇢⇢⇢⇢

I take Davina back to the church at 3:00 and return home at 5:00. Taking out the ingredients, I start making pasta with my special red sauce, garlic bread, and salad. I've been craving it a lot recently.

Elijah enters the kitchen and offers his help with dinner, so I let him make the salad. "How has it been with Nik and Bekah?" He inquires.

Smiling, I reply, "Good, not much has changed since I saw you this morning. I spent most of the day with D."

"Sounds fun. How is the pregnancy going?"

I bring the cutting board I just finished using over to the sink. "So far, so good. I'm enjoying it while I can."

Elijah comes up behind me as I stir the pot's contents and he places his hand on my lower abdomen. "I actually was wondering... is there room for one more romantic relationship in your life? I'd really like to take you out on a date, elskan."

I take a deep breath. "I don't know. I'd have to talk with Nik and Bekah. So would you. I'm alright with trying, but all four of us would need to agree. Let's talk to them after dinner."