✤thirty five

"i'm kinda hungry

"i'm kinda hungry." mark mumbled, as a boring movie played on tiffany's laptop, and she sighed, putting her head on his shoulder.

"do you wanna eat fried eggs?" she asked.

he smiled, "you know how to make them?"

"yes sir." she chuckled, "i'm not like you."

he gasped dramatically, burying his face into her neck. "how dare you!"

she giggled, and got up from the bed. "come on, i'll teach you."

"what?" he asked. "to fry eggs?"

she nodded and pulled him up from the bed. he smiled widely, letting himself be pulled up. as she led him out of the room, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, clinging onto her. she smiled to herself, and mentally slapped herself for thinking they wouldn't work out.

they walked to the kitchen, and mark hopped onto the counter, staring at her. 

"first of all, we need to heat the pan, okay?" she said, lighting up the stove and putting a pan on top of it. she put her hand over the pan after a few seconds, checking if it has heated up or not.

he watched her intently, as she grabbed the oil bottle. she showed him the bottle, and said, "this. this is important because then the egg will stick to the pan."

he covered his face in embarrassment, "yo are you trying to embarrass me-"

she giggled, cupping his jaw and pressing a long kiss on his cheek. "you're so cute."

his cheeks flushed red, as she poured some oil into the pan, and walked to the fridge and grabbed two eggs. she showed them to him, and gently hit one egg with a fork so that there was a crack in it. 

then she fully cracked it open in the pan, and he watched her in awe. she let the egg cook for some time, before she skillfully slid it down on a plate.

she held it up in front of mark and smiled. "the main thing you're missing out is the oil." 

he shyly smiled before he hopped down the counter and said, "i'll make the other one."

"are you sure?" she asked.

"yes." he nodded. "if i succeed, i need a reward."

"what is it?" she raised her brows.

"we'll think about it." he shrugged, as he poured oil on the pan.

she made an impressed look, as he cracked the egg on the pan.

"good." she commented and he winked at her.

he was about to slide it down on the plate, but she stopped him. "it's not cooked, yet."

"oh." he nodded, and let it cook for some more time.

"i think it's done." she said, and he turned off the stove and put the egg on the plate.

"tada~" he clapped.

"it's perfect." she smiled at her boyfriend. "what do you want as your reward?"

"a kiss." he smirked and she rolled her eyes, taking a bite of her fried egg.

"you could've just asked for it." she said. he puckered his lips and she shook her head. "not now. eat your egg."

mark pouted, as he followed her out of the kitchen.