chapter-01

At Bahamas..
One car was stopped in front of grand hyatt bahamas hotel. One Blondie women went out of the car with a bright smile. She turned and saw his husband but his husband speaking to someone in the phone.

Eli: We came here.. You can speak later.. Come..
That tall beautiful hazel eyes man came out of the car. He looked around the hotel and finally staring at his wife.

Eli: Shall we go in Alexander?
Alec: Don't call me Alexander.. It's just Alec..
Eli: Okay grumpy cat..
She intertwined their fingers. They entered into the hotel. Receptionist welcome them with a smile.

Eli: Alexander lightwood and Elizabeth laura..
Rec: Please wait a second madam.. I'll check..
Eli: Yeah okay..
(Alec again started speaking in the phone)

Rec: Yes madam.. You booked room for one week.. The room number is 506.. Here take your keys.. If you want anything you can call.. Enjoy your wonderful week madam and sir..
She said and saw Alec but he didn't give any expression
Eli: Yeah.. Thank you.. Come on Alec..

They entered into the elevator. One black hair girl saw them and her eyes widened

Stella: Oh god.. you're Alec lightwood.. Right?
Alec nodded. Elizabeth saw the girl with a smile and looked at her husband.

Stella: Hello sir.. I can't believe it.. I'm your biggest fan.. You're amazing.. Your acting style was wonderful and unique..
She shook Alec's hand. Alec just smiled and shook her hand back.

Alec: Thanks..
He turned. Elizabeth saw that girl smiling at Alec until their floor came. They walked on the floor. She also followed them.

Eli: Alec she following us..
Alec: I don't think so..
While Elizabeth opening the door. That girl standing opposite side of them. Alec looked at the girl. That girl smiled at him and entered into the opposite room.

Once Alec and Elizabeth entered into the room. Elizabeth hugged Alec from behind Alec smiled and leaned his head back. Alec turned around and said.

Alec: I'm going to take a shower.. You take rest..
He took his towel and entered into the bathroom. Elizabeth lying on the bed all tired.

-Stella entered into her room and dancing like a little girl.
Mags: What happened girl? Why are you dancing?
Stella jumped on the bed near Magnus and smiled widely. Magnus closed his book confusingly.
Stella: Oh my Magnus.. You know one thing.. I saw Alec lightwood here..

Mags: Which Alec- Oh your Fav grumpy actor.. What are he doing here?
He asked plainly.
Stella: You! I said it's a most wonderful news but you asked like it's nothing..

Mags: Yeah for me it's nothing..
Stella: Don't be rude..
She said Magnus laughed and gripped Stella hands.
Mags: Okay.. Tell me what happened..
Stella told him about the meeting with Alec and Elizabeth.

Mags: So your actor came here for his vacation..
Stella: Yeah.. And his room is opposite side of our room.. He looks so handsome.. If you see him person you also tell this..(she said with a smile) but... you're the most handsome man than any other man..
She said and kissed Magnus cheek. Magnus laughed and said.

Mags: I know I know.. I'm a beautiful man.. I can easily attract to any woman and man..
(He winked at her and both of them laughed loudly)