Chapter-35(How's that kiss)

He entered into the hotel room without making any noise.
Izzy: Hey big brother..
Izzy shouted and jumped from the bed and ran towards Alec. Alec hugged her and lifted her from the floor. Izzy laughed and hugged him tightly. After they pulled back Alec asked.
Alec: When you came here?

Izzy: I ask the same question.. Yesterday you text me you're in Tokyo..
Alec: It's a long story..
Alec moved and sat on the bed.
Jace: What the fuck?
He said after came from the bathroom.
Jace: Buddy.. What a surprise..
He said and stood up in front of Alec. Alec looked at Jace and smiled.

Jace: What happened? Why you are here?
Alec: My shooting was finished yesterday and I met Mary..
Izzy sat next to Alec and asked.
Izzy: Who's Mary?
Jace also looked at him confused.
Alec: She's Magnus mother..
Jace: Ohh shit..
Alec: I talked with her.. First she refused but I convinced her.. She told Magnus lost his memory at last year..

Izzy: Oh god.. How?
Alec: He got accident.. So he lost his last three years memories..
Jace: So he?
Alec looked down and nodded his head. Without his knowledge a drop of tears fell down from his eyes. Izzy moved and hugged him. Jace patted his hand on Alec's shoulder.

Izzy: Okay.. But why they not try to get back his memories.?
Jace: Maybe they thought if they do anything he'll affect..
Alec: Yeah.. But how he know that director name is Leo?
Izzy: You're right Alec.. Is she said anything more?
Alec: She said Magnus moved here with his wife Stella.. Nothing more..

Jace: Is he got married?
Alec nodded his head.
Jace: Did you know it before?
Izzy looked jace and Alec.
Alec: Yes..
Jace: When?
Alec: On his wedding day..
Izzy: Alec then why didn't stop it?

Alec: Because when I entered into the room someone said 'they're perfect match' and 'they got married after years' so its mean the wedding already finished.. So I left the hall..
Izzy sat without saying anything. But Jace said.
Jace: Did you saw Magnus and Stella?
Alec: No.. I don't have that much strength Jace..
Izzy: So now what you will do?
Alec smiled.

Jace: What? Are you going to try to get his memories back?
Alec: Yes Jace.. That's why I came here.. He come with me or not but I want to get back his memories.. We lived together in three months.. I know how we loved each other.. Maybe he lived one year without me for angry but if he know one day how we lived he'll never be with her.. He's my sunshine Jace.. Without him my world just a dark hole..

He said with a faked his smile. Izzy and jace saw how he dying inside. After some time Alec slept on the bed. Izzy and Jace got ready to go to the club.

Izzy: Alec.. Wake up big brother..
Alec whined and turned other side to continued his sleep but he opened his eyes when Jace punched his arm.
Alec: What you two want?
Jace: Come on get up.. We are going to the club..
Alec: Ohh.. Bye..
Izzy kicked his leg Alec groaned.
Alec: What Izzy..
He sat on the bed.

Izzy: Please big brother.. You know him he'll drink more so who bring me safely..
Jace: hey he's drinker more than me..
Izzy: But he know his limits when he with his little sister..
Alec: Don't act like child..
He stood up.
Izzy: But you already believed me..
She giggled. Jace and Izzy entered into the club.

Alec went to park the car in the parking lot. He got out of the car. He didn't know he'll see Magnus here. He know Magnus is a party person but he didn't expect. Magnus came out of his car. He walked away from his car. Suddenly one car came towards Magnus but Alec ran and pulled Magnus.

So they landed on the floor. Magnus lying on top of Alec. Alec realized he was lying under Magnus. Magnus whined and looked at Alec. Alec saw his man beauty in closely. Their eyes locked together. Magnus felt again that strange feeling came in his heart.

Alec felt butterflies flying in his stomach. He moved close to Magnus lips but Magnus pulled back and struggled to get up. He got up and gave a hand to Alec. Alec smiled and took it.

Mags: Thanks..
Alec smiled again.
Alec: It's okay ba- Mr. Bane..
Magnus nodded and asked.
Mags: Have we met before?
Alec surprised but got nervous.
Mags: Hello.?
Alec: Um.. I'm sorry.. Yeah afternoon..
Magnus rolled his eyes 'aww how I misses this' Alec thought.

Mags: I know that I asked have we met before anywhere?
Alec: No we didn't..
Mags: Ohh.. Okay..
He walked away from Alec to go to the club. Alec have no words to express his happiness. He followed Magnus.

Once they entered into the club. Magnus walked straight to the bar. Alec is a drinker more than Magnus but today isn't gonna happen. Alec sat on the chair it's a little far from Magnus chair.

But when Magnus drink his second shot he looked at Alec who staring him like he want to kiss him. But Alec looked away so Magnus turned and continued his drinking.

Alec put his hand under his chin and saw Magnus beauty and how that alcohol moved down his throat. His swallow lips gave a goosebumps to Alec. He gulped when his eyes roamed around Magnus neck. But he looked away when Magnus noticed his staring.

Magnus smirked and walked towards the dance floor. Magnus also liked his staring but shooked his head. Once he got on the dance floor his body started moving. He closed his eyes and danced in the rhythm of a music. But he opened his eyes when two arms gripped his eyes.

It's a girl but he thought it was that unknown person with a hazel eyes. That girl smiled at him. At the same time Alec fuming in the jealousy. Magnus put his hand on her waist and danced. When he dancing his eyes meet with a hazel eyes. He felt something in those eyes. He didn't know why he want to dance with him but his heart beat increased when Alec walked towards him.

Magnus heard voice back of his head it's says 'dance with him'. Alec stood up behind the girl Magnus looked at the girl and Alec. Magnus held back his hand from his waist and moved towards Alec. He act like someone seduced him. Alec smirked. Before he know what's happening he stood up between that man arms. His hand wrapped around Alec neck. Alec put his hand on Magnus waist.

Their body moved slowly. Because that music changed romantically. They moved their body but their eyes locked. Magnus didn't know what he was doing because he just met him in the evening. But he liked it. Alec turned him. Now Magnus back pressed Alec's back. Alec moved slowly to Magnus ear. Magnus felt Alec's breathe hit on his neck. He shivered Alec smiled.

Because after this years his presence affected Magnus. Magnus slowly turned and looked at Alec. Alec's eyes moved from his eyes to lips but he got aware because Magnus lost his memories so Alec don't want to take advantage so he looked away but Magnus moved close to him.

He saw Alec looked away when he got close but he gripped Alec's chin he didn't know what happened to him. Now Alec looked into his eyes. Their face apart only few inches. They felt their breathe hit on each others lips but when music changed they pulled back.

Because this music was fast so Magnus realized what he's doing he pulled his hand and body from Alec. Alec got fear he also pulled back and saw at Magnus. But Magnus smiled at him shyly before walked away from him to the bar.

Alec didn't know why Magnus smiled at him but he felt happy because Magnus again felt something on him even he don't know him. He looked at Magnus who sat on the chair in the bar. Before he moved towards him Izzy and Jace shouted his name. So he walked towards them.

Izzy: So how's that kiss?
Alec confused.
Jace: Ohh we saw Alec.. Magnus and you kissing like prince and princess..
Alec: Jace how much shot did you drunk? We didn't kiss.. We moved close to each other but stopped when music changed.. That fucking DJ.. Wait is this the reason why you two dragged me here?

Izzy and jace laughed and nodded his head. Alec smiled and looked where Magnus sat drinking. He know Magnus drink only on his limits. He have faith on he'll get him back..!