Chapter-29(you broke my heart)

Eli: Where are you coming from?
She asked while coming out of the bathroom nakedly. Alec closed the room door before see at the sight. His heart beat increased because what he'll do if she ask to do have sex. She walked towards Alec.

Alec remembering Magnus face and closed his wrist. She seductively held Alec's collar Alec closed his eyes but she didn't do anything so Alec opened and looked at her.

Eli: Don't worry.. I'm not a person who force to have sex.. And I'm tired too..
She wore night dress and settle on the bed. Alec send a message to Magnus as 'good night' and lying on the bed. And the next second phone beamed but it was Elizabeth phone.

She sighed but didn't take it. So Alec took it and saw one message came from the name 'Sammy'. It say 'sleep well darling' Alec didn't know who's this so he put it on the night stand and slept.

After two days Mary heal little better. She eat fruits and drink juice. Stella who took her with Magnus. Magnus want to talk to Stella but she ignoring him every time he went to talk to her. Magnus and Alec talked when they got time.

It's a peaceful afternoon..
Doctor entered into Mary's room. Magnus and Stella stood up.
Doc: how you feel Mary?
He's more than older Magnus and their family doctor too. Mary sighed and said.
Mary: Doc. Samuel I really want to go home.. I hate the smell of medicines.. When you discharge me from here..
Everyone chuckled. Doctor laughed and said.

Doc: You don't have good taste.. This is my favorite smell.. And you can leave after three days..
Mary: Oh my god..
Doc: If you want to go home soon take medicines properly and take of yourself..
He injected and left with a smile. After he left Magnus said.
Mags: Don't you think you act like a little girl..?

Mary: Shut up Magnus.. You know I hate this smell..
Mags: Yeah yeah I knew mom..
Stella stood up silently so Mary asked.
Mary: So what happened between you two?
The two are looked each other and Stella said.
Stella: Nothing mom.. We're fine.. See..
She put her hand on Magnus arms and acted like they're fine. Mary nodded and smiled at them.

After Mary slept. Stella walked out of the room for leave but Magnus called her when she got out the room. So Stella turned.
Mags: I'm sorry..
Stella: For what?
Magnus looking down and said.
Mags: For what I did to you.. I know it's not fair.. After we engaged.. But..
Stella: Stop it.. You broke my heart.. I can't forgive you Magnus..
She walked away. Magnus stood up fully guilty.

Mags: Stella..
Stella: What?
Mags: Thanks for taking care of mom..
Stella: I'm doing it because I want her in my life not because she's your mother..
She said and walked out of the hospital. Magnus he can't change anything but it's happened naturally his heart have that place to Alec without knowing him. What he could do when his thoughts filled with that man.

After the morning shoot Alec came home and took bath. When he came to the living room he heard Elizabeth speaking with someone loudly and laughed through the phone. Alec drunk water and walked towards her. Her voice lower when she heard footsteps. She sat on the terrace. She jumped when Alec called her name.

Alec: Elizabeth..
Elizabeth stood up from the chair and took off the phone from her ear.
Eli: Um.. W-what do you want?
Alec: Why you talking so loud?
Eli: What the hell? I thought it's my house too..
She cut off the call while said angrily. Alec rolled her eyes and said.

Alec: Yeah.. It's your house too.. But who's the person you're talked with?
Elizabeth shrugged her shoulder before answer it.
Eli: With my fr-friend..
Alec: His name?
Elizabeth didn't know how he found it's a man.
Eli: It's-
Alec: Sammy?
Elizabeth shocked and asked.

Eli: How you know him?
Alec: I saw his message last night..
Eli: What? Are you checked my phone-
Alec: No it's beamed so I took it to off but I saw that message accidentally.. Who's he? Are you in affair?
He asked casually.
Elizabeth face changed in full anger and she shouted.

Eli: What the fuck did you ask?(she held Alec's collar) I look like a person who in affair? I already told he's my friend.. Did you understand?
Alec didn't know why she acting weirdly. He knows it's a critical question but now she act more weird than usually but he nodded and she left the place.

In the night time Stella walked to her car after her work. But she stopped when someone approach her.
Stella: What do you want..?
George: I want to talk to you..
Stella: No.. I'm already facing so many problems and betrayals.. So get out of my way..
She try to walk away but he blocked her.
Stella: George?

George: Magnus cheated on you right?
Stella shocked and looked at him.
Stella: How you-
George: I saw them one day in my friend office. They talked about something and Alec  lightwood entered into Magnus after ten minutes he went out of the with shy smile.. So assumed they're doing something.. But I thought you didn't believe.. That's why I didn't tell you..

Stella stood up without saying anything. But the tears fell down from her eyes. She started crying loud. So George hugged her. She cried in his arms sometime but she pulled back suddenly and said.

Stella: Don't take advantage.. Why are you following me? What you want from me?
George: I want your love Stella..
Stella: Fuck off.. Why are you not understanding I'm in love-
George: With? With that Magnus.. Stella please open your eyes you knows he will never love you because he already fell in love with Alec lightwood.. And do you think you love him more than you love me?(Stella looked at him confused) No.. And I can't move on from you.. I love you.. Please try to understand me..

Stella knew he isn't lying this time but she was afraid. She also think about that pain of George gave to her hurt more than Magnus now hurt her. But she shakes her head and walked away from George. George stood up with a teary eyes.

'Alec: How's mom?
Magnus smiled and reply to Alec.
Mags: She's fine.. Do you had dinner?
Alec: Yeah.. And you?
Mags: I had.. I missed you baby..
He really miss that man. Alec smiled and replied.
Alec: I also miss you my love.. Tomorrow I'll come and meet you.. And I want one hot kiss..
Mags: Aww if you come here I'll give you more than one..

Alec: I'm coming now..
Magnus laughed without making any sound. Because he sat on the hospital corridor.
Mags: I can't wait to see your beautiful face.. I love you Alexander..
Alec: I love you baby.. Good night.. Sleep well.. Take Care of mom..
Mags: Okay.. Bye baby😘..
Alec: ❤..
Magnus smiled and kissed that screen of Alec's chats'

Before he turned off the phone his phone beamed he saw the message came from Stella. He opened and got nervous.
'Stella: I want to meet you and your lover boy.. Meet me at tomorrow..'