Chapter-32(Leave me)

Hello guys.. I already completed this story in my Insta page(malecsd_magical_luv) but I couldn't published here.. But I promise I'll post continuously..

Music was loud. The room looked exactly like a club. The lights screened on the wall of the four side. The way Magnus smirked at him got goosebumps on Alec's body. He can't wait to see that show. Magnus moved away from Alec and started his show.

His well shaped body moved in the rhythm of the song. He intentially moved his hips while making eye contact with Alec. His hands traveled on his neck to his waist. Alec's breathe stuck in his throat when Magnus walked close while dancing.

But he danced in from of Alec. The way he moved his legs front and back. When he moved his legs Alec's eyes only traveled on that perfect ass. He want to grab it badly. While giving sexy dance Magnus held the tie and moved his hips.

Alec: Ahh..
He moaned at the sight. And moved on the bed uncomfortably. Magnus smirked and sat on Alec's lap. To Alec's surprise he gripped bedsheets. Magnus moved his total body on Alec. When his ass touch Alec's between thighs Alec gasped. Magnus kissed Alec's neck. Alec threw his head back and the moans escaped from his lips.

Alec: Ahh.. Magnus..
Mags: Hmm..
His lips moved on Alec's chest. He opened his shirt gently. It's tortured Alec's mind. After opened those buttons Magnus kissed every inches of Alec's upper body while moved his legs on Alec's leg.

He turned and moved his hips. Before Alec let out moan he went down on the bed on his hands and knees. He moved on the bed like a sexy elephant. He turned and pulled down his boxer to show his ass perfectly on Alec while doing the same thing.

Alec saw it while drooling. The only piece of cloth stick on Magnus body it's a tie. He licked his lips and nothing helps to relax his mind. Magnus slowly came near Alec and sat on Alec's laps. He started grinding.

Alec: Oh god.. Ahh..
He moaned loudly when that beautiful man's ass touched his private part completely. Magnus also felt that change so he smirked devilishly.
Alec: Devil.. Ahh..

Magnus leans his back on Alec's chest while grinding his hips. He turned and saw Alec's reddish face. His fingers touched Alec's chin to turn his face. Their eyes locked when they looked at each others. Magnus gulped because Alec's eyes filled with desire and lust.

Mags: Am I devil?
His thumb touched Alec's lower lip. So he gasped.
Alec: You're a good angel and a bad devil.. ahh..
Magnus laughed and moved close to Alec's lips. Alec badly want that lips to taste but Magnus back away. Alec whined. Magnus saw how Alec's fingers gripped that bedsheets to control himself

Mags: Do you want to touch me?
Alec: Yes..
Mags: Hmm? Really?
Even though a conversation he didn't stop grinding his hips. If he doing it continuously Alec's pant gonna tearing anytime. While licking Alec's earlobe he said.
Mags: Do it baby..
And the next second he felt Alec on him. Alec gripped his hips and put him on the bed.

He went on the top. Without any waring he start to bite every Magnus neck and collarbone. Magnus knows his act how would affect that man. His hand gripped Alec's hair. Alec gave him a red flowers and moved to his chest. His tongue played with his nipples to make that more hard. Magnus moaned.

Mags: Ahh.. Baby..
Alec licked his hips and moved down. Magnus threw his head when Alec's wet tongue touched near his part. But Alec turned him. And bite Magnus ass.

Magnus hand gripped the pillow above his head. Alec tasted him like he craved to taste him. Magnus was moaning mess. He again turned him and put his hand on Magnus lips while making eye contact.

Without a word Magnus took the fingers into his mouth and sucked. Alec doing work on Magnus lower part. He removed his remaining clothes.

After sucking his fingers Alec prepared him. Because it's a little long days. Magnus gaped when he feel Alec inside of him. Alec looked into Magnus eyes and kissed him hard.