Chapter-33(I can't do it)

First time Alec's POV

When I got out of the room I felt my soul passed away from body. I don't have words to explain how it's hurt. Before Elizabeth I didn't have any proper relationship but we're married like a agreement. After my marriage also I didn't live my life happily. Everything gone in a flow. But when I met that man my life changed completely. I know what is it when I first make love with him.

I never felt anything like this before. It's all new. It's all felt like a dream. Because I couldn't think I can love one person this much and one man will love me like I'm his breathe. He loved me unconditionally. He took care of me like I'm his child. He understand me more than anyone in the world.(he went into his car and started crying)

I thought i can't live my future without him. it's all true. I can't live without him. He loved me so much he trusted me but I messed up everything. I didn't deserve true happiness I didn't deserve him. He deserves more than this unlucky man. Everything left me when he said I'm used him. How could he think I only stay with him for his body. It's hurt like hell. I knew I'm the one who said I didn't love you but he believe me. If I didn't said it he never leave me. I want to leave him because I want him live happily but I know he can't live happily without me neither I.

But at least he'll live peacefully. He deserves more. I don't know how he'll heal but I can't heal from this breakup. I want him I want him only I want to take him from this world so we can live happily. I couldn't accept his words.(he hit his hand on the steering wheel and cried loudly) he thought I want only his body. No I want him to love me. I want him because I can't live without him.

I felt like big axe stabbed into my heart when he said I don't want to see your face. How I said I did it because of his happiness. I know how my words hurt him but if I live with him he'll suffer more. I don't want him to live with me without peace. He's a good man he deserves love but I can't see him with anyone else. I want to kill myself to what I did to him.

My heart arch when he crying I want to wipe his tears away. I want to hug him but I couldn't. Maybe my body left from the room but my soul and heart stayed with him. I know he'll never forgive me but I can't accept that he hate me. I'll die before he hate me. I want my Magnus I want my true love..(he said in a low voice and cried like a lifeless person)

After two days..
Mary: Please Stella please talk to him.. I don't know why he always looks upset and he didn't eat properly he faked his smile when he saw me and he only stayed in his room.. I don't know what happened..
She said it when Stella entered into Magnus apartment.

Stella: Relax mom.. I'll talk to him.. He'll be fine.. you don't worry..
She entered into Magnus room. After some time Magnus opened. He looks like a ghost. He had a black circles around his eyes. He looked down. Stella went in and locked the door.

Stella: Magnus what happened?
She gripped Magnus wrist but Magnus pulled back and sat on the bed.
Mags: Nothing..
Stella: It's not like that.. Something happened..
She moved close to him. And put her hand on Magnus shoulder. Magnus stood up and hugged her. He cried without making sound. Stella didn't know what happened. But she hugged him back.

Stella: Magnus why are you crying.? Please don't cry..
After he cried he pulled back. They sat on the bed. Magnus said everything without any expression. Stella hugged him.
Stella: I'm sorry.. But he came to hospital without thinking about anything.. I thought he really loves you.. Then why you sat in his room like you lost someone.. He used you it's only his lose.. You're a good person Magnus.. You deserve happiness..

Mags: I'll call off the wedding..
He stood up.
Stella: What? Did you want your mother sick again?
Mags: But what can I do.?
Stella: Magnus look I know how much you loved him.. But he didn't love you like you .. And I don't want to see mom die..
Mags: STELLA..

Stella: Sorry Magnus.. But you know my mother died before I know my name.. Mary took care of me like I'm her daughter.. I saw my mother in the care of your mother..So Please..
She closed her eyes because she realized one thing after she met George again. She didn't love Magnus like she loved George.

After George said what happened in the past and the betrayal of Magnus did to her she again felt that old love on George start to come out.
She talked to him as a friend but now she want to save Magnus mother. And she want to make her heart feel happy. He didn't know it's a right thing but he want to do that.

Mags: No I can't do it..
Stella: Stop that selfishness Magnus.. You betrayed me with that man.. Your love isn't with you but why you can't do it because of your mother..
Mags: But I thinking about you.. You deserves real love.. I can't give what you except.. I can't love you.. Please..

Stella: I know.. It's okay.. I want to marry you..
Mags: Stella-
Stella: Please I ask you this one favor please do it for me..
She cried while said it. Magnus also cried and hugged her.

In the morning of Magnus and Stella marriage..
Mary: Today you're more beautiful Magnus..
Magnus fakes his smile. He stood up on the aisle. Stella walked inside of the room with a smile. She looked like an angel. When Stella stood up in front of Magnus. Magnus took the ring from the tray and said before looked around the people.

Mags: Please Stella now also we can stop this.. I don't want to make your life hell..
Stella: Put the ring on my finger..!