chapter-10

Alec woke up next to Magnus. He looked at Magnus and put his hand on Magnus forehead. His fingers touched Magnus eyes, nose and lips. He remembered how it tasted last time and that sound he made gave him a goosebumps now.

He moved his fingers on his jawline and caressed Magnus smiled in his sleep. Alec lightly kissed his well shaped jawline. Alec looked at Magnus lips and thought 'how you born more beautiful Magnus'. He kissed Magnus forehead before stood up.

He wore his dresses and thought where Stella stayed last night because they're in Magnus room. He don't know what will he going to tell Elizabeth for went off the middle of the party. So again he kissed Magnus cheek and went out of the room.

It's a systematic door. If someone in the room it'll lock automatically. The person who stayed inside of the room can only open the door. So Alec went out and took a deep breathe.

He knocked on the opposite side of the door. After three knock the door was opened. Stella opened the door He looked shocked. But he realized what would happened.

Alec and Magnus stayed in Magnus room so she stayed in Alec and Elizabeth room. Elizabeth came after her and waved at him to enter into the room.

Eli: Where have you been stayed last night Alec..
She asked with a little anger and confusion.
Alec: I'm stayed in my friend room..
Eli: You didn't tell me you have a friend here..

Alec: he's my college friend.. Suddenly we met and hanged out.. That's it..
He said plainly. Stella looked at them and said to bye and thanked Elizabeth for gave a permission to stay here. Stella came to her room and knocked but Magnus didn't open like last night.

Eli: Alec we came here to enjoy the vacation.. But it's not a real vacation.. You-
Alec: I'm sorry but we have more two days so we can spent this days happily..
He said and stood up to drink a coffee. He went out and saw Stella stood up in front of her room.

Alec: What Happened?
He asked like he didn't know anything.
Stella: I think he drunk a lot and still not wake up.. You go I'll manage..
She said and smiled. 

Alec felt bad and went near the elevator but suddenly he heard that door open and saw Stella hug Magnus. He felt jealous raising but he can't do anything other than stare at them. So he walking away.

He entered into the coffee it's a famous shop in the street for coffee. It's the place Alec first saw Magnus. He ordered coffee and sat on the chair while thinking about last night.

After drunk half cup of coffee he put the cup on the table but before take it someone sat next to him and took it. He saw who's the person it's Magnus.

Alec's eyes wided but he looked away. Magnus noticed it after he drunk the coffee. He looked at the man with a expressionless face.

Mags: Why are you walked away without give me a simple smile..
But Alec didn't open his mouth so anger raised into Magnus mind. He turned and asked angrily but slowly.

Mags: Are you fucking regard about you fucked me like I'm your whore? Am I right? That's why you walked away and avoiding eye conduct-
Alec closed his eyes and said.
Alec: Stop your fucking imagination.. It's not true.. I'm not feeling regard.. I did what I want..

Magnus looking shocked but asked. Alec looked at Magnus.
Mags: I thought you regard-
Alec: Yeah.. May be it's looks like you said. But I I felt jealous..
Magnus smiled and hit his head with his hand.

Mags: Alec.. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry..
Alec nodded his head but now also he looks like sad. So Magnus intertwined his fingers with Alec under the table. Alec smiled lightly and tightened his fingers.

Mags: So you did what you want? Huh?
He asked teasingly.
Alec: Yeah.. And now also I want you but what can I do we're in public..
he chuckled and looked around Magnus mouth opened at the line. But he moved closer to Alec and whispered.

Mags: If you want we can go to the restroom.. But if you want only..
Alec gulped visibly but he stood up and walked towards the restroom. Magnus followed him like casually. Once they entered  into the restroom they kissed hard.

They pushed each other backwards and fought for dominance. Magnus back hit on the counter Alec lifted him and kissed him with full force. Magnus fingers buried inside of Alec's hair. They pulled back breathlessly after sharing hungry kisses.

Mags: Ahh.. I don't know what it is.. But I'm addicted to your kisses.. Kiss me Alexander..
He said. Alec again kissed him passionately.
Alec: We'll figure it out.. We have two days..
He kissed Magnus cheek but Magnus looked at him and stopped him.

Mags: After two days?
Alec: I'm leaving.. But you're not my one night stand Magnus.. I don't know why I felt right to kiss you or fuck you.. But I didn't felt guilty.. Remember this I have a feelings on you.. I just need some time..
He said and held Magnus face. Magnus closed his eyes and opened.

Mags: Don't leave me.. And I also have feelings on you Alexander..
Alec smiled happily and their lips pressed together. The kiss spoke more than words. They felt the strong bonding. Magnus wrapped his legs around him and kissed him lovingly. They put their forehead together and smiled. So much of thoughts running into their mind but they felt safe around each other..!