chapter-9

Mags: Ughh.. Ahhh..
He moaned and pulled Alec by pressing his fingers on Alec's ass.
Alec: Patient.. Magnus.. I'll give what you want.. And are you a virgin here?
Magnus nodded his head and bite his lips. Alec smiled and kissed his forehead.

Alec: I also never fucked a man before..
Magnus couldn't control of his urge to ask a next question.
Mags: So aren't you virgin like me.. I I mean someone fucked you before right?
He asked. Alec heard little hurt from his voice but he laughed and shook his head as 'no'.

Alec: I only fucked girls.. And No one fucked me.. The only man I'm going to fuck is YOU!
He said and smiled.
Mags: I wish it's only me..
He didn't know why he said it but thinking Alec with someone hurt him.
Alec: I promise.. Now spread your legs for me baby..

He said huskily. Magnus looked at him with a needy eyes. Alec entered into him slowly. Magnus threw his head back. Alec looked at him and bite his lips at the hottest view.

He held Magnus face by gripped his scull. Magnus looked into Alec's eyes but when Alec move he closed his eyes and moaned. Alec kissed his jawline and neck sloppily.

Mags: Ahh.. You feel so good in me..
He managed to said seductively.
Alec: Your fucking tongue..
He moved fast and sucked Magnus neck hard. Magnus nails tugged into Alec's skin. Alec stopped for a second and put a pillow under Magnus hips.

Magnus eyes filled with lust. Alec again moved fast. Magnus felt something happen inside his body. He smiled and moaned loudly when Alec's finger pinched his nipples.

His one hand gripped the bedsheets tightly. He felt Alec completely. 'Oh God the grumpy beautiful Alec lightwood fucking me and he's so hot' he thought and smiled.

Alec held his face and smashed their lips. He felt Alec explored his mouth while fucked him hard. He couldn't control himself. Alec felt that too so he sucked Magnus sweet spots while pinching his harden nipples.

Alec closed his eyes and memorized this moment without any reason. They felt some strange undescribable feeling raised in their hearts.

Mags: Oh my god.. Alex-ahhh...
He moaned and they finished together. Alec lying on Magnus helplessly. Magnus breathing heavily and he put his hands around Alec. Alec smiled and slowly kissed him. They shared lazy kisses before drifted into the sleep.

In the early morning..
Magnus slowly opened his eyes and saw at the empty bed. He looked around to find Alec but there is no sigh of Alec. So put his dress and went out side of the door to find him.

But suddenly two arms wrapped around his waist from behind. It's not a strong and big arms so he knew who it was. He closed his eyes before turned.

Stella: I love you..
She said and hugged him again. Magnus just hummed. She looked at him.
Stella: I tried so many times to wake up you.. But you couldn't.. You slept like a dead man.. So Elizabeth and I are stayed in her room.. His husband also didn't come to her room.. But thank God you finally awake..

She smiled Magnus also gave a fake smile.
He remember everything happened last night. But suddenly he saw at the corner Alec stood up and saw at them. Magnus looked at him but Alec averted his eyes and walked away..!