Chapter-26(I'm complete yours)

Guys next chapter here!!!

Mary: Where's Stella?
She asked Magnus who sat on the couch fully confused.
Mags: She's sleeping.. She was in bad mood so she drifted into a sleep while talking..
Mary: Only talking.?
She teased but Magnus is not a mood to reply her so he smiled. After she left into the kitchen Magnus went to his room. He saw Stella is sleeping like a little girl.

'What I do now? Can I say about Alec to her? What she do after knew about us? She's already broken if I say it to her she'll break fully? But she want to know that I'll never love her.. I'm afraid of her decision after I told her everything.. Oh god I really want someone who hear my problem and solve it easily. Alexander? My Alexander? No I want to talk to actor Alec lightwood' He thought seriously.

*Mags: Baby..
Alec: Hmm..
He hummed in sleep. Because he was tired. Magnus took what he want so he's is the reason why Alec feeling tired but he definitely not gonna complain. Magnus tapped on Alec's shoulder.
Alec: Umm.. Baby let's sleep..
He turned and sleep on his stomach.
Mags: No.. tell me one thing.. If I want to share my personal thoughts and problems.. Can I share with you? Are you okay with it..?

Magnus is a single child. He has friends. They close in their school and college days but now they work in a different jobs so they only have one or days to spend together. Magnus always wants a person to hear his words. So he asked it to Alec. He didn't know what Alec will tell but he asked. Alec was suddenly sat so Magnus sat next to him.
Mags: What happened?
Alec: Magnus.. Come close to me..
Magnus moved close to Alec and looked into his eyes. It's gave to him a warmth. Alec cupped his cheeks.

Alec: Magnus I love you.. I love you more than you think baby.. I just couldn't love your heart, your soul and your body I love your feelings too.. I want you stay my side.. I want you to share your thoughts everyday.. You can share everything with me.. I'm waiting to listen your words.. If you want we can talk in our whole life baby..(both are chuckled) I'm not joking.. It's true.. I want to be your everything like your lover, best friend, father, mother.. Am I your lover right?

Mags: Yes.. Of course..
Alec: Good.. Don't forget to.. You can ask everything and you can say everything to me.. Okay baby?
Mags: Okay baby..
They laughed and hugged.
Alec: And if you want talk about something serious we can act like Alec lightwood and Magnus bane.. Is that okay?
But Magnus face changed and he didn't give any reply so Alec lifted his chin.

Alec: What baby?
Mags: Okay.. But is Alec lightwood means also my Alec lightwood?
Alec laughed loudly. Magnus also smiled.
Alec: My idiot baby.. I'm completely yours.. It's just I don't want to spoil our serious conversation in the middle because of your beauty.. But if you not want it it's okay..
Mags: No it's okay..
They hugged again while smiling.*

Magnus went to his office after he confirmed Stella slept. He called Alec.

'Alec: Hello.. Alec lightwood speaking..
Magnus gulped when he heard Alec's authority voice.
Mags: I'm Magnus Bane.. I want to talk toMr. Alec lightwood..
Alec understood why Magnus called him Alec so he asked
Alec: What happened baby.? Are you alright?
Mags: I'm fine.. I want to talk with you..
Alec: Meet me at night..
Mags: Where?
Alec: In our place.. Of course..
Mags: Okay.. Bye..
Alec: Love you..
Magnus smiled and hang up the phone.'

After Magnus return home in the evening Stella isn't there. Mary said she left in the afternoon so he took bath and left the apartment to meet Alec. When he went their place near the river he waited for Alec's arrival. Magnus sat on the bench. After some time Alec came.

Once Alec reached Magnus he cupped Magnus face and kissed his forehead. Magnus surprised but felt safe and emotional. After that amazing kiss Alec hugged him tightly. Magnus put his face on Alec's chest and hugged him. Alec rubbed his back slowly.

Alec: What happened baby?
Magnus pulled back and asked.
Mags: Can I talk with my Alec lightwood?
Alec chucked and sat next to him while nodded his head. Magnus took a deep breathe and started talking. He said everything happened. Alec silently listened. After Magnus finished he looked at Alec.

Mags: Alec?
Alec: Wait let me think..
So Magnus sat without disturbing. After some time Alec said.
Alec: Don't say anything to her now..
Mags: Why? She wa-
Alec: Magnus.. Look.. She is already broken.. She loved him deeply but he betrayed her feelings so she affected mentally.. Then she met you and fell in love on you.. She loving you but I don't know it's much deep as her first love.. But she trust you that's the reason she in love after that first love..

People never believe after they used by someone but she believed you.. So it's not a easy thing to tell her the truth Magnus.. It'll come out one day but now she met him so she thought you're her only hope if you tell her it'll affect her mental health.. For my opinion we can wait till she relax herself.. It'll take one week or more so now wait for the moment.. Magnus?
He touched his shoulder who looked at him like he's amazing.
Mags: Huh? Yeah you're right.. We can wait..
Alec: Hmm..
Mags: Thanks..

They looked at the river. Magnus moved closer to Alec and whispered.
Mags: Now I want my Alexander..
Alec: You know how to get him out..
He said and winked. Magnus licked his lips and bite his lower lip between his teeth seductively. He gasped when Alec pressed his lips on him. It's not a dominant or their other kisses.

It's a soft and feel good kiss. They felt each others breathe and their heart beat. It's look like a promise kiss to said 'you're safe I'm here for you'. Magnus thought 'he want this man next to him to hold his hand every time he want to feel safe'. He deepen the kiss to put his hand on Alec's neck. Alec smiled and kissed him sweetly..!