Chapter-41(Marry me)

Alec: Magnus?
He tried to touch Magnus hand but Magnus pushed his hands while sobbing.
Mags: You didn't go? Go Alexander go..(Alec felt his heart skip a beat when he heard his name from that man's silky yet melted voice.
Alec: Magnus what happened? Don't you not mad at me?

Magnus wiped his tears and looked at Alec.
Mags: Yes I fucking mad at you for left me in the middle of our journey.. I mad at you for not trusted me.. You thought I'm not worth to fight for our love.. I know you also have same pain like I felt when you broke my heart..

But you took decision based on your thoughts Alec.. You would talk to me we could make decision or could found solution.. I met Elizabeth she said everything she said everything happened between you two.. You did it for that bastard blackmailed you.. But why you didn't think about 'how someone can touch me when you stay next to me'..

You know how much I trusted you.. But it's all faded when you said you didn't love me.. In my deep heart I know you loved me but that time I believed your words.. Do you have any idea when someone say I'm not in love with you could hurt? I saw my heart shattered into a thousand pieces..

I don't want anyone Alec but I wanted you because I fucking loved you more than anything and anyone.. I wanted you everyday.. But.. You crashed it.. It's okay it's all happened in the past(he looked at Alec who sobbed looked down) but after we met again.. You want to go away from me? Huh? So did you really not in love-

His words stopped because of the other man's lips pressed on his. Alec didn't know how to stopped him so he wiped his tears and pressed his lips on Magnus. He took every word from Magnus. Magnus moaned and pulled back.
Mags: Alec?
Alec looked down and asked.
Alec: Did I forced you?

Because Magnus the one who pulled back himself. But his all bad thoughts vanished when Magnus pressed his lips passionately on him. Alec felt butterflies flying in his stomach. Everything stopped in front of them other than the two man's heart beats. It's a simple kiss. Their lips only met but it's full of emotional.

They pulled back breathlessly. And put their forehead against each other. Alec cupped his face and said.
Alec: Magnus I'm sorry for what I did you.. I'm sorry for what I did now.. I didn't mean I want to go away from you.. You said I'm torturing you so I want to go away from you.. But if I go from you I definitely will kill myself-

Again he felt pain on his cheek. He pulled back his face from Magnus and looked at him confused.
Mags: If you again say anything like this I'll kill you..
Alec chuckled through the crying.
Alec: Please I don't want you forgot this.. Because I did a biggest mistake of my life.. It's not a thing easily can forget and forgive.. I understand but please try to forgive me.. I thought if I didn't stay with you..

You can live safely.. But it's not true I'm one who born for protect you.. I'm sorry.. You're my sunshine.. Please don't hate me I've no strength to have it.. I can't give a years we lost but I can give you a life what you you expect and what you missed.. Please give me a chance.. I'll never let go from you and your shadow.. Please..

He cried and he have little hope. Magnus pushed Alec's hand away from his cheeks. Alec felt pain growing in his heart. But Magnus jumped on him so they both leaned on the sand. Alec's back touched the lake sand.
Mags: I love you Alexander.. I love you.. Please stay with me..

He said and his body completely pressed on Alec. Alec held him by wrapping his hands. He smiled while crying.
Alec: Yes.. yes.. I love you baby.. I'll never leave you Magnus.. I love you more than I could describe..
Magnus cried and pulled his face from Alec's neck. They looked at each others eyes.

Alec again felt the feeling when he first met him. Magnus smiled and leaned in. He waited for Alec took next step. Alec didn't wait his lips met with Magnus in a sparkle way. He put his hand on Magnus neck to pull him close. Magnus fingers gripped Alec's hair and he deepen the kiss.

This kiss felt different it's full of love, emotional, pain of how they missed each other and it's getting aggressive yet it's a passionate kiss. Magnus opened his mouth to let Alec's tongue in. Alec's tongue grantly went inside of Magnus mouth. They explored each others mouth.

Because they lost two years so they try to prove how their love live still strong. Their kiss shows how much they missed each others presence. Alec sat while Magnus on his lap. It's getting rough they kissed like there is no tomorrow.

Eating each others lips like it's a only thing could eat. After the hot making out they pulled back and breathe hard. They smiled and looked at into each others eyes. It's like they finally found their destination. Yeah it's their destination. Magnus said.

Mags: Please never leave me baby.. I missed you.. I missed your lips and I kiss..
His fingers traced Alec's swallowed pink lips. Alec know it's hard to get Magnus trust but he wished he can do it soon.
Mags: I love you Alexander.. Please marry me.. Take me officially yours.. I want to live my eniter life in your arms..

Alec saw one drop tear left from Magnus eyes so he wiped it and kissed that place. Magnus closed his eyes from that sensation. Having Alec's lips on his skin felt always good. But when he opened his eyes Alec put Magnus down and stood up. Magnus was fully confused.
Mags: Alec?
Alec: Get up baby..

After Magnus stood up Alec lifted Magnus like a bridal style and walked fast. So Magnus giggled and out his hand around Alec's neck.
Mags: Where are we going Alexander?
Alec just smiled at him but didn't say anything. But he have some idea about what Alec going to do.

Did I said marry me? Is he going to marry me? No. It's almost 12'O clock so he took me to my home. But..
Mags: Alec are you going to marry me now?
He asked with a surprised smile. Alec again didn't say anything but he winked at Magnus. So it's confirmed..!

It's my favorite chapter.. I hope I wrote their come back scene in a good way..!