Chapter-27(I'm in love with someone)

It's been one week. Magnus couldn't speak properly to Alec. So it's disturbing Alec more than he think. He tried several time to took a conversation between them as a romantic way. But Magnus stopped him and said he has work.

Alec couldn't concentrate in his work. He want to know what's going on Magnus mind. He knew Magnus would ignore him if it's a important matter. But he talked to him but didn't response properly. He worried so much.

In the afternoon..
Magnus came into his room after attending a meeting. It's related to his book so he worked hard to prepare it. He crawled on the bed tiredly. Suddenly his phone buzzed. He took it from the table and saw it was Alec. His heart beat fast. He didn't know why even Alec's name gave him a current effect.

But before he attend he hit his phone on his forehead and closed his eyes. After he avoiding Alec that man called him everyday. He has shooting but he want to give some time to Magnus. It's gave a thought to Magnus a value of Alec's love. He want him without all this mess.

This problems, thoughts eating Magnus everyday. He thought a lot about future. That's why he need alone time. He never want to hurt Alec because he's Magnus true love. But situation made him to avoid Alec's conversation when he starts talk romantically. But not now.

Mags: Hello..
He said and heard relief sound from Alec.
Alec: Magnus.. How are you baby.?
Mags: Fine baby.. You?
Alec: No..
Mags: What happened? Are you okay?
When he start panic Alec chuckled and said.
Alec: Because my lover didn't speak to me properly.. He's busy.. So he try to avoid me.. What can say even I'm in work my thoughts completely on him..
Magnus could hear hurt in Alec's voice. It's broke his heart so he sat and said.

Mags: Baby I'm really sorry for hurt you.. I'm busy and some thoughts killing me.. So that's why I didn't talk to you much like before.. Please Alexander sorry..
Alec: Hey stop.. It's okay.. It's okay baby I understand.. I knew something is wrong but I want to know from your mouth.. Which thoughts killing you? About us?
Mags: No.. It's not only about us.. I thought about what will happen next and what if we not-

Alec: MAGNUS! Stop just stop it.. So you didn't believe me.. You couldn't have faith on our love.. Right?
He's in his trailer but Magnus words make him anger. Magnus panicked. He didn't mean it but it's sound like that.
Mags: Alec.. Alec I didn't mean like that.. I meant I please don't take it wrongly.. Alec?
Alec laughed. Magnus didn't know what happening. After the laughing Alec said.

Alec: Baby.. I'm sorry.. I know you didn't mean like that.. I'm just teasing you.. But believe me I'll tell her soon.. I didn't have right time.. I'm always yours baby..
Mags: But I'm sorry..
Alec: Stop apologize and please I missed our romance Magnus.. Talk to me.. Tell me anything.. Do something..

Magnus know Alec isn't not a person to ask or beg something to others but he different around Magnus. He's the dominant person if it's their love making but sometimes he act like he want to take Magnus control. Magnus smiled and said.

Mags: What do you want?
He asked seductively. Alec could hear Magnus smirk.
Alec: You..
Magnus felt his breathe increased within a second.
Mags: Alexander..
Alec: Mmm.. Magnus.. I want you here.. Come to me now..
He said like child who want his doll.

Mags: Baby.. We'll meet tomorrow..
Alec: Okay.. But now?
Mags: Remove your shirt..
Alec smiled happily and took it off.
Alec: Next? Can I remove my pants?
He said in his husky voice. Magnus moaned at the voice. Alec laughed.

Mags: Yes baby do it..
Alec removed his pant and sat with his boxer. They thought it's hot. Even it's just a call their breathe stuck and they felt how their bodies react. Before Magnus lowered his pant his mom knocked on the door. So Magnus jumped and his phone fell on the bed.'

Mary: Magnus? Come out to have lunch..
Mags: Yes ma.. Coming..
Alec sighed.
'Mags: Alexander?
Alec: Okay.. Go and have lunch but don't forget you'll pay for this at next time.. I'm going to fuck you hard..
Mags: Ohh you fucking me hard every time we make love Alec..
Alec: Go before I took off my boxer and start to moan..
Mags: Okok I'm going bye.. Love you..
Alec smiled and hang up the call.'

At night..
Alec sat on the couch and reading dialogues. He saw Elizabeth came from their room with a party dress. So he couldn't help he ask.
Alec: Where are you going?
But Elizabeth didn't say anything she walked without giving any response.
Alec: Elizabeth?
Eli: What? Why I want to tell you where I'm going? I don't remember when you said I'm going here..

Alec: What are talking about? I'm busy-
Eli: Oh yes.. You're a only person who always busy.. Alec we're husband and wife.. Did you feel it at least once?
Alec doesn't feel it really but he can't say it loud so stood up silently.
Eli: I know you don't have any answer.. So don't ask me anything.. I can go wherever I want..
She said and left the house. Without any care Alec started reading his dialogues.

Mags: What happened Stella?
He asked her when she entered into Magnus room without knocking. Magnus know something happened.
Mags: Stella?
He moved closer to her but she waved her hand on the air to stop him.
Stella: Don't touch me.. Magnus tell me one thing.. Do you feel my love on you?
She asked full seriousness. Magnus nodded his head.

Stella: Then why did this to me.. I try to give you my full love.. But you.. You..
She stuttered and the tears fell down on her cheeks.
Mags: Tell me what happened?
Stella: I want to buy a necklace so I went to a Crystal beauty store.. While I choosing one man came to me and asked.. 'you're Stella Crystal right? Last month your finance cane here for buy a ring I thought it's must for you..it's a beautiful ring where is it?'

She tried to saw at my fingers but I said 'no I didn't wear it today..' So she left.. Magnus? Why you bought a ring and for who? Do you have any affairs or do you love someone?
She asked looking at Magnus. Magnus shocked and he didn't know what to do. So without a think he said.

Mags: Yes.. I love someone..
Stella eyes widened. She couldn't believe what she just heard.
Stella: What? Say that again..
She moved close.
Mags: Stella.. I'm in love with someone..
Stella: With who?
She felt her legs getting weak.
Mags: It's..
Before he continue they heard loud sound from outside of his room so they walked out to see what's the sound. When the went to the outside of the room Magnus heart stopped beating..!