Chapter-31(Lap dance?)

Hello guys.. Here the next chapter..

When they entered into their room. Elizabeth called him.
Eli: Alec..
Alec turned and looked down at the floor. Elizabeth moved close to him.
Eli: Are you okay?
Alec: I don't know.. I I can I ask you something?
Elizabeth nodded her head.
Alec: Is this our baby?

Elizabeth closed her eyes and crying without making any sound. Alec know how it is painful when you ask your wife but he didn't know when he did this.

Eli: Listen Alec.. One day after we return from Bahamas you came in a drunken state.. That's the day we had sex.. You know I'm not a person who touch a person without their permission..

You want to make love so I accepted your wish but I thought you knew it because when you're drunk you know what you're doing but I don't know why you forget that.. This is our baby Alec.. I'm sorry for what happened that day..

She cried so Alec hugged her and said.
Alec: Hey I'm sorry.. Please don't cry.. I'm really sorry..
He also crying because of his situation. After sometime Elizabeth called her family and Alec's family to inform but Alec didn't get out from his room. He didn't know what he'll do next. But he knew he can't unlove Magnus and it's impossible.

In the evening Elizabeth family and mayrse, Izzy, jace, Clary and Simon everyone came and congratulate them and celebrate it.
Izzy: Big brother.. What happened to you? Are you okay?
She sat next to Alec while sipping a wine. Alec smiled at her and said.
Alec: It's nothing Izzy.. I'm fine..
But she felt something to wrong so she said.
Izzy: If you want to talk I'm here..
Alec smiled and nodded his head.

After two says Mary was discharged. Magnus took her tables and walked towards her room. She groaned when she saw a tables.
Mary: Magnus.. I hate it..
Mags: I know.. But you don't have another option so you should eat..
She took it and swallowed. Before left the room she asked.
Mary: Magnus.. Are you ready for your marriage? I mean only one week left for your marriage.. There are so many work I want to do..

Magnus stood up without saying anything. He want to say he's not interested to Mary Stella and he in love with Alec but he stopped after think about his mother health condition. Before he say anything other voice come from the door.
Stella: You don't have to worry mom.. We'll take care of everything.. You need rest so take rest..
Magnus looked at her confused but she didn't look at him. Mary smiled and hugged her.

Mags: Stella..
He called her when she came from Mary's room.
Stella: I know.. But I don't take risk of her health.. She already suffered a lot.. So please we'll tell her after two or three days..
Magnus had tears in his eyes. He ran and hugged her. But she didn't hug him. He cried and said.

Mags: I'm sorry for hurts you.. I don't know when I fell on him but I'm sorry I didn't deserve you.. I'm sorry Stella.. You're a important person in my life.. I don't want to lose you please don't hate me..
He cried. Stella rubbed his back and pulled from the hug.
Stella: it's okay.. Everything happened already.. There's no use to talk about it now.. Take Care of her..
She left from Magnus apartment.

In the night Magnus lying on his bed while thinking about Alec. Alec said she's fine nothing happened but he felt something is wrong because whenever he text to him Alec replied 'okay' 'yes'. He got fear of losing him. He felt wetness touched his ear from his eyes. 'Why are you hurting me? I want to talk to you? I want to know what happened? Please I can't take this distance Alec? Please come and hug me..'

He though but when he took a phone his mood changed because Alec text him. It says 'tomorrow I want to meet you baby' Magnus smiled and replied 'Okay.. Meet me at a same room.. I can't wait baby' he booked the room. It's a room they spend every time they meet. He smiled and hugged his pillow with a happiness.

Next day evening..
Alec walked towards the room they used to spend their beautiful time together. He felt nervous but he knocked. The door opened he entered into the room there is no light on suddenly disco light turn on and the door locked he turned and saw Magnus leaned on the door.

He his mouth opened when he saw Magnus stood up only his boxer and he wore toe, make up. He was fully glitter more than usual. His boxer also filled with glittery design. He looked at him head to toe. Magnus smirked and pulled Alec close to him.

Mags: Like what you see?
Alec moved close to his ear and whispered.
Alec: I see so many beautiful parts of this statue but I want to see one precious part but your outfit was hot.. Did you planned to kill me right?
Magnus chuckled and inhales Alec's scent. Alec licked his earlobe seductively. Magnus gasped and pulled him. So Alec pressed his body on him.

They moaned when they felt their bodies heat and reaction. Magnus held Alec's edge of the shirt. Alec put his hand each side of Magnus. Magnus moaned when Alec roughly held his right leg and put around him. Alec put his hand Magnus hips and caressed.

Mags: You wore too many clothes..
He took Alec's collar in between his teeth.
Alec smirked and put his hand on his shirt button to open it but Magnus stopped him. Alec looked into his eyes with a confusion.
Mags: I planned something..
He pushed Alec backwards while he moved Alec's legs hit on the bed so he sat. Magnus sat on his lap and said.

Mags: I'm going to remove your dress one by one.. Until I removed your dress completely you don't have permission to touch me.. If you touch me I'll stop..
Alec saw the desires into Magnus eyes. He got goosebumps when Magnus fingers trailed his face to his neck but he nodded his head.

Magnus seductively walked towards the near table and turn on the music. Now Alec know what he'll going to do.

Alec: Lap dance? Really mag-
Mags: Yes Alexander.. I'm going to give you the best lap dance.. I'm sure you'll never forget this..
He put his one leg on left side of Alec. He saw the excitement in Alec's eyes so he smirked at him..!

What do you think? Let me know..