chapter-11

Next day morning. Alec and Elizabeth got ready and went out of their room. They saw Magnus and Stella in the elevator so Alec smiled lightly at Stella. He stood up next to Magnus like casually. But Magnus heart beat fast. He smiled at Alec. Elizabeth and Stella stood up in front of them.

Eli: Where are you guys going?
Stella: Magnus have a meeting after that we will go to the theme part.. And you?
Magnus smiled at Elizabeth.
Eli: We'll go to the beach after eat breakfast..
Stella nodded his head.

Suddenly Alec put his hand around Magnus waist. Magnus shocked and looked at Alec but Alec smiled without looking him. Magnus also couldn't control his smile. Alec's fingers circled on his waistband. His breath increased he gripped Alec's hand to stop him. But Alec's hand moved again on him. Magnus closed his eyes while bite his lips. Now Alec's hand on his ass.

If Alec squeeze his ass he can't control his moans. But before Alec start squeeze his flesh ass the elevator door opened. So Alec pulled his hand back and winked at Magnus before left the elevator. Magnus breathe normally and adjusted his dress. He and Stella walked out of the restaurant.

Alec and Elizabeth sat on the table and ordered their breakfast. Suddenly Alec phone buzzed he saw it was unknown number he confusingly attend the call.

*Mags: Alexander..
Magnus said his name huskily from other end of the call. Alec held his breathe and stood up from the chair. Elizabeth saw at him but he said to attend the call so he came and stood up in the corner of the hotel.

Alec: Magnus!!
Mags: Hmm..
He hummed Alec could sense his smug smile. Alec cleared his throat and asked.
Alec: W-where are you..
Mags: In the meeting hall.. But no one in this room.. So we can talk whatever we want..
Alec thought 'oh god'.
Alec: How you got my number?

Mags: This is not important now.. Thanks for gave my morning energy with your hands..
Alec struggled to breathe he opened first two buttons to get some air.
Mags: Alexander..
Alec: God.. Magnus.. I understood.. You're taking a revenge now for my early activity..
Mags: Good job Alexander.. Now come close to me and kiss me like last night.. Ahh I missed your mouth..

Alec: Okay.. You should stop-
Mags: That mouth gave me more pleasure than I thought.. Wow the way your hands roamed on me like magic and your breathe hit my neck every time you-
(Alec gripped the window screen and closed his eyes tightly before said)
Alec: Please.. Stop.. Please.. I can't control myself if you talk like this.. I'm in public..
Mags: Ohh so you want me to stop..?
Alec: Magnus..

Mags: Yes Alexander..(He said seductively) now also I feel you in my memory.. You're amazing..
(Alec knows Magnus couldn't stop so he too start to play the game. He bite his lips and said)
Alec: Yeah.. And I also want you to fuck me or ride me.. No one fucked me before so you're my first..
Magnus closed his eyes and imagine that scene.. his body react so he shook his head and clear that hot thought)
Mags: Alec.. Everyone start to coming so-
Alec:  So you can do what you want.. I want me under you.. I want you to make me moan.. I want your tongue-

Mags: Ahh.. Alexander.. Okay let's end this.. I can't sit properly..
(Alec laughed and huskily said)
Alec: Magnus..
Mags: Shit..
Alec: Fuck me.. Please..
(He try to controll his laugh)
Mags: Fuck.. Bye..*
He hung up the phone. Alec looked around and laughed loudly while holding his stomach.

His phone buzzed again it's a message from 'Magnus'. He opened it's said M: 'I'll make you moan and fuck you hard like after this fucking you'll beg me for fuck you' he replied A:'I already did it to you..didn't I..' He smiled. M:'fuck you'. A:'I'm waiting' He laughed because Magnus didn't reply him. It's mean his meeting started or he struggled to control his body like Alec..!