Chapter-46(oh my god)

Mags: Now I'm going to call my mother-in-law..
He said and try to move from Alec but that man stopped him. Magnus looked at him with a smile.
Alec: I'm hungry..
Magnus smiled teasingly.
Alec: No.. I'm really hungry..
Magnus laughed and they ordered breakfast.

They ate while sharing foods one to other mouth without using hand. They want to share everything they have because they want yo cherish every damn minutes they spend together. It's not because of fear it's a memories they saved for future.

Magnus called mayrse and she picked it after three rings.

*Mayrse: Hello..
Mags: Good morning Ms. Mayrse.. I'm Magnus Bane..
He know mayrse got divorce from Robert and lived with Luke. Alec told him once. Mayrse inhale his breathe in surprise before replied anything. Alec put the call on speaker.

Mayrse: Magnus? Alec's Magnus?
Magnus could tell that woman felt overwhelmed. He knew Alec share everything with his sister and brother but he don't have any idea how mayrse knows him.
Mags: Yeah.. That's me..
He smiled at Alec.
Mayrse: How are you child? Where are you now?

Magnus remembered his mom because she talked like his mother. He felt happy.
Mags: I'm fine.. How about you m-mam.?
He didn't know how to call her.
Mayrse: Oh come on Magnus.. You can call me mom..
Alec kissed Magnus forehead and nodded his head.
Mags: Okay mom.. I'm in Venice with Alec..

Mayrse: Oh my god.. Did you two get back each other? When it is happened? Alec didn't told me? Where's he?
Alec laughed without making sound. Magnus also smiled.
Mags: He sat next to me mom.. I want to tell you another matter..
Mayrse: What's it Magnus?
Magnus nervously said.

Mags: We got married..
Mayrse: What? Married? When? I'm mad at you and Alec.. Why you two didn't tell to me? How he did that with his mother?
Magnus looked at Alec.
Alec: Mom.. I'm sorry..
Mayrse: Alexander.. Don't talk to me.. You even did't think your mother want to see your marriage? You know how much I want you two together.. Why did do that?

Magnus surprised but said.
Mags: It's all happened suddenly mom.. I'm sorry for that.. We married but not officially I promise you in our official marriage you're a head..
Alec: Sorry mom..
Mayrse: Alec I forgive you only for Magnus..
Malec: Thanks mom..
Magnus hugged his husband who smiled like a child.

Mayrse: Magnus can I talk to you alone?
Alec looked at Magnus confused. Magnus nodded his head and said.
Mags: Okay mom..
Before his finger touch the speaker button to off Alec stopped him and gestured to talk in speaker so Magnus didn't pressed it.
Mayrse: Magnus.. Alec is a bold and caring person.. He may be rude but his heart like a pure gold..

Mags: I know mom..
Alec smiled.
Mayrse: I didn't see him sad before he met you.. Even his and Elizabeth marriage he act like he's okay to marry a girl without love.. He wasn't selfish to do that marriage for his career but he don't want to hurt that girl heart.. But when he lost you he lived his life like a homeless and a drunken person.. I know he was a drinker but I never saw him completely unconscious because of alcohol.. But I saw him like that after your absence.. I'm happy now you two found what you want.. Be happy Magnus.. He'll do everything for you.. Because I know how much he loves you.. I'm proud of him because in my age I didn't see someone loves other person more than himself..
Magnus felt tears fell from his eyes. Alec wiped Magnus tears and hugged him.

Mags: He's my everything mom.. I'll never leave him..
Mayrse: That's what I want.. And Magnus.. My friend's son said one thing about your accident..
Alec and Magnus listened her carefully. Magnus felt little fear covered his heart.
Mags: W-what is it mom?

Mayrse: He heard your and William conversation.. He said William helson was a reason for your accident.. You don't worry I already said it to Luke he'll take action as soon as possible.. Did you said it to Alec?
Alec pulled himself from Magnus and looked at Magnus. Magnus heart beat fast because he didn't told it to Alec.