chapter-06

'Mmm' Magnus moaned and kissed back while sleeping. He could feel the person body pressed him because the person sat on him and kissed him. Magnus smiled and put his hand on the person neck but he felt long hair pinning with his fingers.

He confused and thought 'that beautiful blue eyed man doesn't have long hair' so he opened his eyes and saw it was Stella. He pushed her off of him so she lying on the bed and whining while gripping his hips.

Stella: What the hell?
Mags: Um? Sorry.. I thought it's dream..
He said and relaxed himself
Stella: Ohh it's okay.. C'Mon.. Kiss me.. And take me..
Mags: What? Are you drunk..?

Stella: It's morning.. Now I'm sobber so don't worry..
She smiled and slowly kissed Magnus neck but Magnus don't know what to do so he put his hand in her hair to approach her. He closed his eyes but suddenly they heard the notification sound.

Stella: Ah..
Magnus took the phone and saw the message it's came from his manager. It tells 'Mr. Bane the meeting conducting at today 1.30 pm' he now have a excuse to escape morning sex. So he showed it to her. She groaned and walked towards the bathroom while cursing the phone.

Magnus felt bad about her. Because every time she kiss him he doesn't feel anything. And he thought 'why I'm always thinking about him. You Alec lightwood! go away from me' he cursed and pressed his face on the smooth pillow.

In the afternoon Alec opened the terrace to take a smoke. He smoked while thinking about Magnus kiss. He draw in the fumes and feel the kiss while blow out the fumes. His mind filled with the kiss 'that amazing kiss'. Suddenly he saw someone entered into the black car he knew who it is so he eagerly looked at the car to catch the other man's look.

Magnus have meeting so he got ready and entered into his car before he start the car he saw Alec's on the terrace. Alec looked at Magnus car Magnus smiled and opened the door.

His cursing are vanished he smiled at Alec and showed his all teeth. Alec smiled at him. Magnus felt happy to see Alec so he waved his hand out of the car. Alec threw the cigarette and waved back at him.

Their eyes locked in the long distance they remembered the kiss and looked at each other lustfully. But Magnus broke the eye conduct and smiled at Alec.

He saw at his watch it's time for go to the meeting so he said to the driver to start the car. Alec closed his eyes and smiled like a teenage girl.

At the meeting..
Everyone was reading Magnus story. Magnus sat and smiled at everyone. He knows it's a good story but he felt little nervous. Because it's a first opportunity to make a movie based on his story.

Producer: Mr. Bane.. We all liked your story.. it's amazing and if we'll make it as a movie it'll work.. It's a worthful story to give a massive success..
Mags: Thank you Mr. Liyord..

Director: We'll send you the details about the movie and payment..
Magnus nodded his head and shook his hand with the director and walked out of the building with a smile.

In the meanwhile..
Eli: Alec..
Alec: Yes..
He looked at her and opened his mouth. She wore a red short sexy dress. She looks beautiful and hot. She walked towards Alec in a seductive way. Alec licked his lips and put his book on the table. She sat on Alec's lap.

Eli: Are you alright?
Alec: Yeah.. Why?
Eli: Nothing.. So how I look in this dress..
Alec: You look hot..
Elizabeth laughed and leaned on his chest. She put his hand around his neck. Alec put his hand on her waist. She slowly put his legs each side of Alec and kissed his neck. Alec threw his head back but he didn't felt anything.

She put his hand in Alec's pant. Alec didn't stop her but after few minutes she pulled her hand and looked at Alec. Alec innocently looked at her. She stood up from his lap. Alec sat fully confused.

Alec: What? Why-
Eli: Alec.. Are you still interested in me?
Alec: I..yeah.. What happened?
Eli: But why your body didn't get affect on my touch.. I tried to get your mood on but it's not working..(Alec eyes widened)
Alec: I I don't know..
Eli: Okay.. We'll try it tomorrow.. Now I want a strong alcohol..

Alec nodded. After she went out of the room Alec lying on the bed and closed his eyes tightly without knowing what is happening in his body and heart. They had sex before but now it's not working. 'Ah Alec what happened to you' he thought before drifted into the sleep.

After he walked up he went out of the hotel to drink coffee and get fresh air. It's evening already. He saw at Magnus room and went to the ground floor. But before he step our of the elevator someone stopped him and pulled him. He looked at the person it was Magnus. He smiled at Magnus.

Magnus also smiled and pushed him. So Alec's body pressed on the elevator. They looked at each other and started kissing. They kissed like there is no tomorrow. It's full of aggressiveness and eagerness.

Alec flipped his positing, now Magnus back hit on the elevator. Alec kissed him hard while opened Magnus first two buttons. Magnus moaned when Alec pushed his tongue into Magnus mouth. He lifted Magnus one leg and he pressed his body as much as possible on Magnus.

They shared more kisses and backed away for catch a breathe. Magnus kissed Alec's neck. Alec moaned and caressing Magnus under the skin with his long fingers. Magnus licked and sucked his neck withouth give a hickey. Alec could feel his body reacted by Magnus touch.

Magnus also felt their body's reaction but he didn't stop. He pulled Alec's hips and continued sucking. But Alec thought something so he suddenly backed way. Magnus looked at him confusingly.

Mags: Why you backed away?
Alec: Um.. N-nothing..
Mags: I'm sorry if I crossed the line..
He said with a pleading eyes. Alec cupped his face and smashed their lips. He kissed Magnus some more time and backed away. The elevator door opened.

Alec: There is nothing wrong about you.. I'm thinking about something and I've to go.. Bye see you soon..
He said and smiled nervously before left the place. Magnus didn't know what happened so he stood up with a confusing face..!