Chapter-21

Magnus was started writing a new book. It's also a big deal with a famous publication. So he start writing in the early morning. But between his writing there is only one thought was filled with his mind completely. It is Alec's thought. He fell in love with that handsome man. But he didn't know when he'll confess and sometime he thought how a person fall in love this early. But it's a strong bonding between them. And he don't know what Alec think about this feeling.

In the afternoon..
He sat on the bench near a window. He took a pen and write Alexander and smile like a child. He kissed that paper and placed it on his chest. When he closed his eyes he only see Alec's beautiful smile so he smiled. Before he start thinking about their lovable memories he heard knocked on the door.

Magnus and his mom living in the apartment but now his mother Mary went to her sister house in California. Because doctor said take her to anywhere so Magnus thought it's a best way to send his mom to his aunt house for her peaceful mind. He has work so  he stay here. After he and Stella engaged his mother told him to live together but he refused and said 'we'll live after marriage so now let me live alone and it's also helpful for my writings' so she didn't force him. But Stella come here more often.

He walked towards the door for open the door. Stella stood up with a smiley face so he smiled at her.
Stella: Hi..
He hugged him.
Mags: Hi..
He said and hugged her back. He suddenly thought about when Alec will meet him. Four days already paused in Alec's punishment days. They met daily at morning or afternoon or night. But today He didn't received any message from Alec. So he thought maybe Alec was busy at work. When stella pulled back she asked.

Stella: I thought you weren't at home.. Because you didn't open my text till now.. So I thought you're busy or went out.. Are you okay?
She put her hand on Magnus cheek. Magnus smiled at her and nodded his head.
Mags: I start writing new book so I didn't check my phone..
Stella: Ohh.. It's amazing..

They walked in and Stella sat on the couch while pulled Magnus towards her. Magnus foot slipped so he fell on Stella. They both looked at each other. Stella eyes travels on Magnus eyes to his lips. Magnus felt it's wrong or may be he thought about Alec. He try to stand up but Stella stopped him.

Stella: Why you maintain distance from me Magnus? I know you are not in love.. But I hoped before one day you'll love me but now days I lost it.. Because you even don't want to talk to me.. What happened to you?
Magnus felt her pain in her voice but what he can do. He already fell in love with Alec. He knows it's very difficult to have each other but he can't deny that he want Alec. He only want Alec everyday beside him. When around Alec he felt he have everything.

Stella: Magnus?
Mags: Huh?
Stella: You zoned out..
Mags: Sorry..
He stood up on he feet and looked at Stella with a guilty feeling.
Mags: I'm sorry Stella.. Nothing bothering me.. I'm just busy with writing works..
Stella: Okay.. I'm fine.. You continue your work I make lunch.. Then we'll eat..
She kissed his cheeks and walked towards kitchen.

Magnus was sat on the chair and took his phone. One message came from Alec. Without thinking he opened his eyes shine and he smiled. He forgot every problem when he saw Alec's name. It said 'I'm busy at shooting but I'll meet you at night.. Tell me the time babe..'

He put his finger in his teeth while smiling he bite it like a teenage girl who got a message from her boyfriend. But when he heard a sound from kitchen he replied 'It's okay.. Meet me at 10'O clock at this address' he send a address. And delete the messages.

Stella: Magnus.. Come out lunch is ready..
She called him. They ate while talking. Again Magnus started his writing works. Stella worked in her laptop. In the night they order pizza and ate. Magnus ate two pieces only.

At 9.45..
Stella: Magnus? Can I stay here tonight?
Magnus looked at her like he saw a ghost. He didn't know what to say.
Mags: I.. Um..
Stella: It's okay.. I'll leave if you don't want..
She walked towards the door. Magnus isn't a person who hurt a another person like this so he called her.
Mags: Stella?
Stella: Yes Magnus..
She turned.
Mags: You can stay here.. I've no problem..
Stella ran to him and hugged him with a happy smile. When she pulled back Magnus said.

Mags: But I want to receive my friend from airport.. He'll stay at hotel but I promised him.. So you can go to sleep.. I'll come after a hour..
Stella: Which friend?
Mags: There's no chance you know him.. He's a writer too..
Stella: Ohh okay Magnus.. Drive safe.. Good night..
She walked towards Magnus room. Magnus took his jacket, phone and a car key. He walked out of his apartment. His heart felt happy even though they met daily in the past three days he felt he's flying in the air while walking towards his car to meet his Alexander..!