Chapter-50(Epilogue)

After one year..

Jace: Yeah.. We're coming..
He walked towards the stage with his beloved wife. Izzy and Simon got engaged.
-Sir.. Where's Alec and Magnus?
One cast member asked to Jace. Clary laughed at Jace expression.
Jace: They'll come soon..
*text Jace to Alec- If you two are not come soon.. I'll kick your ass..
Alec: Coming.. My man won't allow you.. Haha..
Jace: Fuck off..*

-Here.. Our malec came..
Host announced when Alec and Magnus walked towards the stage holding hands. Whole crowd cheered and shouted 'malec' and 'marry'. Magnus wore dark blue shirt and Alec wore purple color shirt. They're looks stunning as always. Magnus looked around and gave a flying kiss before sat on his chair. Alec waved his hand and sat next to Magnus.

Jace: Aren't you two come early at any event?
Alec: That's not possible.. Because I've a horny husband..
Mags: No Jace.. Today he who was act like a horny husband.. He rip off my dress after I got ready..
Clary: Then what happened?
She leaned front from his seat and asked.

Mags: Then-
Alec: Magnus.. Stop..
Jace laughed at Alec's expression. The premiere of their film started. Only the trailer was released but peoples already shipped malec and marry(Harry+Matt in the movie). Malec is a producers of the movie. Lots of funny moments, memorable moments happened in the set.

Izzy was s fashion designer for malec so they only stayed without touching touching when she put the makeup. Apart from that they're act like horny husbands who kissing and making out in set all the time. But they worked hard and act like it's gonna be a iconic characters.

Alec know about acting more than Magnus so he teach him when Magnus got stucked in some scenes so they had more times and made love without making less sound because if Jace knows it he would kicked malec ass.

At one scene of the movie Magnus(Harry) giving a lap dance to one boy.. In script Alec(Matt) getting angry but nothing would do but Alec really got angry when he saw Magnus on other man lap so he pulled him up and lifted him like a bridal style and ran towards their trailer. Everyone laughed at the scene but Magnus convinced him and then Alec act like the concept.

In the break up scene both are cried more than the script because they're known how painful break up was. It's remembered their pain so they hugged each other and kissed hard every time the sad scenes act by them. Their bond, love and affection increased day by day.

Jace shoot at different countries so they enjoyed themselves. Their love got more strong when they fought and apologized and ended up at love making.

-Now Alec lightwood-bane going to share his experience about the film..
Everyone clapped their hand and cheered.
Alec kissed Magnus cheeks before walked towards the mike. He talked about the scenes happened in the set and the experience of act in a Matt role.

Alec: I'm so happy to met you all.. Thank you so much for your love and support.. It's an amazing movie.. So don't miss it guys.. I'm proud of my brother Jace.. He worked hard and proved his talents in the movie and my husband.. He played Harry role perfectly.. He's a best writer.. Without him I'm not complete. He's a reason for my smile..(Magnus smiled and looked at his husband with a loving eyes) I'm so lucky to have you as my husband.. I love you baby..

He moved towards Magnus and kneeled in front of him and hold two small rings. Magnus looked at him confusingly.

Alec: Magnus lightwood-bane.. You're the only person enough for lightening my mood and to make me happy everyday.. But I know how much you want a family.. I adopted twin babies in the orphanage last week for create a family with you.. So give a honor to step into an another level of dad and you as a papa to our children..