Chapter-02

In the evening..

On the call..
'Mags: No mom.. She is in our room.. I came near coffee shop for drink a coffee..
Mary: Okay dear.. What tomorrow's plan?
Mags: Tomorrow I have a meeting..
Mary: Do well Magnus.. Say hello to Stella.. Bye..
Mags: Okay mom.. Take care..'

He took the coffee cup and turned before he know who stood up behind him he bumped the other man shoulder hard. His coffee slipped on the man's shirt.

He looked up and saw a pair beautiful blue eyes. 'What a mesmerizing eyes' Magnus thought and shook his head. Their eyes meet it's locked before Elizabeth cleared his throat. They looked away.

Alec: Oh shit..
Mags: Oh God.. Sorry sorry..
He said with a pleading eyes. Alec looked at him with an angry face.
Alec: Have you lost your eyes? Idiot..
Elizabeth gripped his hand. Magnus saw it and looked at Alec.

Mags: I didn't do it purposely Mr. Lightwood.. I'm really sorry..
Alec: Oh you know my name..? Your careless action ruined my shirt Mr. Bane..
Magnus shocked to hear his name from Alec.

Mags: How do you know my name?
Alec: That's not matter now.. You idiot..
Mags: I said sorry.. Don't you dare scold me again.. If you want I'll bought a new shit..
Alec: I don't need your shirt..
He said and walked away. 'He's mad or what' Magnus thought and left the shop.

Mags: Bastard..
He said while entering into his room.
Stella: Who's that bastard dear?
Mags: Ahn your fucking beautiful actor..
Stella laughed and asked.
Stella: What happened between you two..?
Mags: I slipped my coffee on his shirt.. I said sorry but he scold me like I slipped it purposely.. I hate him..

Stella: Ohh.... Magnus I'm sorry..
Mags: What.. Why you say sorry..
Stella: because I met Elizabeth in the afternoon.. She invite us for tomorrow lunch.. I also agreed..
Mags: Yeah.. She looks like a nice girl.. But you can go I have a meeting tomorrow.. I can't come..

Stella: Your meeting is tomorrow morning.. I said she invite us for lunch..
Magnus knows it's tough to convince her now so he said 'okay' she cheered and hugged him.

In the night Alec try to sleep but he can't so he decide to take a walk. He took his jacket and went near a beach. He saw someone playing with a dog and heard the person's laugh.

He moved closer but stopped when he noticed the person. Magnus saw at him. His smile faded and he looked away annoyingly. He started walking towards the hotel.

Alec: Hey..
Magnus turned around and saw at Alec. Before he start walking Alec called him again.
Mags: What you want? And don't say you sorry..
Alec: Sorry? I called you for ask what are you doing here..
He said with a smirk.

Mags: Ohh.. That's none of your business..
(He turned)
Alec: Wait..
Mags: What?
Alec: Sorry..
Mags: I don't want your fucking sorry.. Get lost out of my sight..
He shouted and left. Alec felt some strange feeling in his heart but he shook his head and continued his walk.

Magnus frustrated in the morning to see the message of his meeting canceled.

Stella: What happened?
Mags: My meeting canceled today..
Stella: So you're confirmed to come lunch with me..Yeah!
Magnus smiled at her and thought 'Lunch? With that man..Oh god save me' he annoyed while entering into the bathroom.

Magnus and Stella came to the place where Elizabeth invite them. It's an amazing place. The table set in the terrace with the view of the blue sea and the sound of waves. They saw Alec and Elizabeth waiting for them. They moved towards them while intertwined their hands.

Stella: Hello Mr. Lightwood and Mrs. Laura..
Magnus smiled at Elizabeth and shook her hand. Magnus sat opposite side of Alec. He didn't look at Alec but Alec's eyes fixed on Magnus.

Alec: Hello Mr. Bane..
He said but Magnus faked his smile before looked away.
Eli: So give your order to the waiter..
She said looking at Stella. Stella nodded his head.

While eating Stella told about his career and job. Elizabeth also shared his biography but the two man didn't said anything but listened what the girls are talking. Suddenly Magnus felt something caressed his leg. So he moved his leg with a jerk.

Stella: What happened Magnus..
Mags: N-nothing..
Again he felt other person leg purposely touched his upper leg. He looked at Alec but Alec eating silently. He didn't know who caressing his leg. He saw Elizabeth she smiled at him. He jerked again when the person leg moved on his thigh. He stood up and said.

Mags: Mr. Lightwood can you please come with me.. I need a help..
Stella: Everything is okay?
Mags: Yeah.. I'll back soon..
The two girls are looked at him with a confused face. But he didn't care. Alec nodded his head and stood up. They went into the restroom.

Once they reached the restroom. Magnus asked.
Mags: Alec I don't know why your wife touching her leg on mine..
Alec: What? What are you talking about?
Mags: She moved her leg on my leg.. I didn't know what to do.. That's why I called you..

Alec: Are you sure it's her leg?
Mags: Yeah.. Only two person sat opposite side of me.. One Elizabeth and one you..
He looked at Alec and saw his smirk.
Mags: Alec?
Alec: That's not her leg that's my leg..! TBC❤