chapter-03

Mags: What the fuck? Are you fucking mad?
He shouted but Alec laughed.
Alec: Don't get angry Magnus.. I said sorry but you didn't react and I tried to talk about you but I can't find you..so I moved my leg on you to tease you and to get attention..

Mags: Ugh.. Who are you? this isn't even a big matter.. Why do you want my forgiveness.. I know you are a fucking arrogant.. You never give respect to the people who talk to you.. You only treat animals well.. But I don't know one thing about why you always nice to your fans.. You even not consider what people think or feel after heard your harsh words Alec.. This is you..

He said Alec saw him without saying a word. He know he was arrogant but he didn't know what people think about him until now. He didn't say anything he looked at Magnus with an emotionless face. But Magnus could see hurt in those blue eyes.

Alec: I crossed the limit.. I'm sorry.. And thanks for told me who am I.. But that's not true..
He said and left the bathroom. Magnus stood up& he felt so stupid. He hit his head with his hand and came out of the restroom.

Eli: Anything serious?
She asked Alec but Alec smiled at her and shook his head as 'no'
Stella: Why you chose this field Alec?
Alec: Hmm.. Because I love acting that's the only reason..
He said and smiled lightly.

Stella: I also like acting but I like music more so I chose this field..
She smiled at everyone. Magnus smiled at her warmly.

Suddenly Alec phone rang so he stood up. Magnus saw him but he didn't look at him.

Alec: Elizabeth I gotta go.. I have to attend this call.. You eat and come room safely..
Eli: Okay Alec..
She smiled. Alec said bye to Stella and left the place. Magnus felt hurt he didn't know why he felt hurt when Alec ignore him. They ate and talked about some random things. Elizabeth left before Magnus and Stella.

Magnus and Stella walked to their room to get ready. Because they planned to go to the club in the night. Before they opened their room they heard different sound from Alec's room like kissing. Stella smiled shyly and they entered into their room.

Once they entered into the room Stella put his hand around Magnus neck.

Mags: So now you want kisses?
He teased openly. She nodded her head. She closed her eyes and leaned to kiss him. He also closed his eyes and leaned but suddenly something stopped him.

Before he could do anything Stella pressed her lips on him. She kissed him. He also kissed her back but his mind goes to a complete blank. He didn't know what happened but his mind came back after Stella pushed him on the bed. But he stopped her.

Mags: Wait I'm tired.. You also want some rest.. So now can we sleep?
Stella felt something different but she nodded. Magnus put his hand around her and smiled. They drifting into the sleep within a minutes.

On the other side..
Elizabeth entered into her room. She saw Alec changed his dress. She hugged and pushed him on the wall. Alec surprised but smiled. She kissed him on the lips but Alec didn't kiss her properly. He felt nothing.

He closed his eyes and concentrate on the kiss but he can't. Elizabeth also felt something different but she moved his neck and kissed his pale neck while opening his pants but Alec stopped her.

Eli: What?
Alec: I'm not in the mood..
Eli: What happened?
She kissed his collarbone but Alec pushed her back politely. She looked at him with a questing face.
Alec: I said I'm not in the right mood or a romantic mood.. I'm sorry..
He said calmy and kissed her cheeks and entered into the bathroom to take bath..!