Chapter-20

The next morning Magnus was awake while frustrating. Because of his phone buzzed.
Mags: Ah.. Who the slut calling me early morning..
He searched his phone without opening his eyes on the nightstand. He finally took it and attend. He put it on loud speaker.
*Mags: Mmm..
He hummed before another person say hello.
Alec: Is this a way you talked everyone after attending the call?
Mags: Alec?
He saw the number and off the loud speaker button.

Mags: I'm sleepy.. Mmm..
'Fuck he doing it purposely.. Idiot' Alec thought.
Alec: When you want me to meet you.?
Mags: Mmm..
Alec: Stop that fucking humming or I swear I'll do so many things in your throat..
Mags: Ahh it's early morning Alexander.. Why you talk dirty things when we apart..
Alec: You.. Fucking bastard open your eyes it's already 10'O clock..
Magnus saw the time but after that also he lying like before.
Mags: But it's also early morning to me..

Alec: When. I. Will. Come?
He said word by word. Magnus smiled while sleeping.
Alec: Magnus!!
Magnus eyes snapped open and he said.
Mags: Okay.. Meet me before lunch at near a restaurant of my apartment..
Alec: Which restaurant?
Mags: Search in google.. I'm going to sleep.. bye slut..
He hung up the call before Alec could answer him. He smiled and hugged the pillow before drifted into the sleep.

At the restaurant..
Magnus was waiting for Alec. After ten minutes Alec came and sat opposite side of Magnus.
Alec: Hey..
Mags: You're late..
Alec looked around and shrugged. He leaned in and said.
Alec: Because I met my lover before I came here.. That's why I'm late..
Magnus eyes widened. He shrinked his eyes and saw into Alec's eyes.

Alec: What?
Mags: You mean your wife?
He asked little hurt.
Alec: Nah.. It's my lover..
Mags: Who's the fucking lover.?
Alec: Probably you don't know him..
Mags: Him?
'Him. him. him' the voice said it again and again in Magnus head. He shook his head.
Alec: Are you jealous.?
Mags: I don't get jealous..
He said looking away.
Alec: But you face said it opposite.. You jealousy Magnus.. Okay Let me show you..
He took his phone and showed the boy's pic. Magnus laughed and hit on Alec's arm.

Alec: Ouch.. It's hurt..
Mags: You really an idiot..
'Because of loving you?' Alec thought and admire at Magnus laughing face. Magnus saw it so controlled his laughing and looked into Alec's eyes.
Alec: You're more beautiful when you laughing.. You know that?
Alec said it a proud way like 'This beautiful stylish man is his mine' Magnus smiled and leaned in the table. Alec expect Magnus should say anything smugly.

Mags: Thank you babe..
He gave him a warm smile. It has more effect than that. Alec held his breathe. Magnus laughed lightly. The waitress came for take order. Magnus only gave order for them while Alec eating him only with his eyes.

Mags: So who's a little boy.?
Alec: I had a little brother but he dead years ago.. But I met this boy three years ago in a old orphanage.. He looks like my brother so I used to go to see him weekly twice.. Now He's six years old.. After I married I thought I want to adopt him.. But I don't know what Elizabeth would think.. Till now I didn't fall in love with her so how I ask her to create a family.. So I drop that idea..
Mags: I'm sorry Alexander..
He put his hand on Alec's hand. Alec smiled and nodded. The waitress serve a food. They eat while talking about their jobs and daily life.

Alec: So when you lost your virginity?
Magnus choked his food and drunk water while staring water. Alec laughed.
Mags: Alec.. Are you asked it purposely didn't you?
Alec: Okay okay.. Answer me..
Magnus leaned back on his chair and said.
Mags: Um.. I don't know the exact age but I lost it with my first crush..  And you?
He asked

Alec: Me? I lost my virginity with my best friend..
Magnus couldn't control his laughing so he laughed like there's no tomorrow. Everyone at the restaurant saw at him. Alec embarrassed. He knew no one can find him because he wore cap, extra jacket and scarf. But the way Magnus laughing make everyone laugh. It's a problem. He's not jealous he's? After laughing like a baby he saw Alec and asked.

Mags: I'm sorry.. Continue.. How was that happened?
Alec: We're drunk that time so we had sex.. It's nothing special.. It's like an accident..
Mags: Ohh..
Alec: But.. I'm now also virgin in another way..
He know Magnus would understand. As his expectation Magnus looked at him and said.
Mags: Don't worry.. You'll lose your virginity in a special way..
He said but he didn't said he the only person will take it so Alec's face went disappointed but he continued his eating. Magnus smirked at him.

Mags: Okay.. I'm sorry.. Please don't make your face like a lost puppy.. I'll take it like you never forget that day and the pleasure I'll give you..
Alec showed him his all teeth. Magnus smiled and leaned in for wipe Alec's chin. Magnus touched his chin and seductively wiped it. Alec moaned like 'ahhh' and turned his head. His breathe hit on Magnus fingers. Magnus smirked at the sight. He took his hand and swallowed the sauce on his finger. Alec thought 'it's a most hottest view'. Lust forming in those hazel eyes. Suddenly he felt Magnus leg near his lower part. He gripped the table and looked at Magnus.

Mags: What? I didn't do anything..
He put his last spoon of food in his mouth while smirking. He moved his legs. Before Alec grip Magnus leg Magnus said.
Mags: I said you don't have rights to touch me before one week.. It's a first day.. If you don't want my forgiveness you can remove it..
Alec: It's not fair Magnus.. Please don't move your legs I can't-
Magnus put his leg on Alec's. Alec closed his eyes and held the table cloth in his hands tightly.

Mags: You what?
He smirked and moved faster mercilessly. Alec's face color changed like tomato red. Magnus try to controlled his laugh. He enjoyed the sight. Alec looked at Magnus with a lustful eyes. It's gave a warning to Magnus but he couldn't care at least not now. Alec let out a low moans it's so difficult to him to not moaning loudly. Magnus held his legs back before Alec collapsed. Alec breathed hard and closed his face for relax himself.

Mags: Are you okay babe?
Alec: You fucking idiot.. You really don't have any mercy.. I promise you I'll get you after torturing you like this.. And what you said before cut the call? Slut? You're the one who will beg me for my mercy after a week Magnus..
Mags: Okay I'm sorry.. Relax.. You're beautiful and hot when you try to control yourself in front of me Mr. Hot..
Alec looked away blushing and pretend like he's really mad at him.

Mags: Babe.. Babe.. Alexander..
He called him with a husky voice.
Alec: What?
Magnus put his hand each side of his own lips and give him a kiss on the air. Alec smiled and shook his head. Magnus smiled at him lovingly. After finished their lunch they left the restaurant with a happy smile on each of their faces..!