Chapter-30(She's pregnant)

Don't hate me guys.. I'll make it up soon..

Next day morning..
Alec was entered into the hospital. He walked to Mary's room but he was dragged by Magnus before he entered into the room. Magnus dragged him into the next room. There is no patient there. Once they entered Magnus hugged him. Alec smiled and hugged him back.

Alec: Baby..
Mags: Hmm..
Alec: Why you dragged me here?
Magnus lifted his head and pulled back.
Mags: You said yesterday something..
Alec pretend like he forgot it.
Mags: Idiot.. You said you want a kiss..
Alec laughed and pulled back closely.
Alec: No.. I said I want a hot kiss.. Breathtaking kiss..

Before Magnus say anything he smashed his lips on Magnus. Who smiled and deepen the kiss while gripping Alec's hair between his fingers. Alec's hand roamed around Magnus upper body. Magnus let out a moan when Alec pushed his tongue into Magnus mouth. Their tongue dancing together.

Alec explored every inches of Magnus mouth. Alec held Magnus hair backwards Magnus whine but smiled. Alec also smiled and pulled back the kiss he slowly kissed Magnus neck. Magnus gripped edge of the Alec's shirt. Alec licked his neck and taste it.

Mags: Suck me.. Ahh..
Alec stopped. He looked at Magnus with a smirk. Magnus realized what the words mean in other way.
Mags: I I didn't mean that..
He said with a nervous voice.
Alec: So you don't want that..
Mags: I I want it but not now not here..

He said shyly. After all their hot love making Magnus still shy around Alec. But Alec pulled him by his waist and starting sucked his neck. He pressed his body on Magnus. When Alec found Magnus sweet spot he couldn't control his moans so he moaned.
Mags: Ahh.. Alexander.. Ahh..
They're in a hospital so if Alec continued Magnus can't control his voice so he backed away. Magnus groaned.

Mags: Why did you stop?
Alec smiled and said.
Alec: We're in the hospital and your mother in the next room..
Magnus pouted. Alec wants to take those pouted lips between his lips but he smiled.
Alec: Why Stella want to me us.. What she going to talk to us..?

Magnus face changed. He tensed suddenly it's not because of Stella it's because she's his best friend. He don't want to break that bond.
Mags: I don't know.. She didn't talk to me after I said I'm in love with you..
Alec: Ohh don't worry.. Everything will be alright baby.. Stay strong..
He said while caressing Magnus cheeks. Magnus hugged him and said.

Mags: Don't leave me if anything wrong happen.. If she said mean words please understand she's in pain.. I only want you more than anything Alexander.. But she's my best friend I can't lose her too.. So be calm..
Alec rubbed Magnus back and said 'okay'. Alec saw Mary through the door mirror because she's sleeping so he don't want to wake up her.

After fifteen minutes they reached the coffee shop where Stella said. Stella came after five minutes. They all sat silently but Magnus broke it first.
Mags: Stella.. Say something..
Stella slowly turned to Magnus from Alec.
Stella: So what do you want me to say? No I asked you two to come here because I want know about your affair..

Magnus felt the bitterness in her voice. But the anger raised because of that word 'affair'. Even they engaged in another relationship they're in love and it's a true love.
Alec: it's not an affair.. It's love..
Stella laughed sarcastically. Alec rolled his eyes.
Stella: Really Mr. Lightwood? You have a beautiful wife her name is Elizabeth.. Do you remember her? If she's your wife the relationship you two have is called what?

Alec: You don't know anything about us.. So it's good for you to not talk about our relationship..
His voice raised but he sat normally when Magnus held his hand with his.
Stella: Mr. Lightwood.. I think you forgot one thing.. We're engaged.. But now you two are in love.. What a beautiful love isn't it?
Alec: Shut up..
Mags: Stella..
But Stella ignored him.