Chapter-44(Stop teasing)

Hey guys hot chapter here..🤤🔥😏

Mags: Ahhh..
Alec was kissed and licked Magnus neck passionately but it's drive Magnus crazy. He put his hand in Alec's head and moan.
Mags: Bite. Me. You idiot husband..
Alec chuckled but started suck his beloved husband neck. Magnus threw his head back.

While giving purlpe flowers on his caramel skin neck Alec opened Magnus shirt and pulled off with Magnus help. So now Magnus was half naked. Alec took Magnus right nipple in his lips. Magnus moaned when Alec started sucking one in his mouth and pinching another nipple.

Mags: Ahh.. Baby..
Alec smirked his left hand went down and opened Magnus pants. Before Magnus said anything he felt Alec's hand on his lower part. He moaned and put his hands above the head and grabbed pillow to control himself.

Alec: Do you want my lips on you babe?
Magnus looked down at Alec. Alec waiting for his respond with a teasing smile. Magnus smiled and biting his lower lip. He nodded his head at Alec. Alec always loved the way Magnus bite his lips shyly he found it's sexy.
Alec: I want words..
Magnus sat on his elbow and asked.

Mags: Why do you always love teasing me?
Alec laughed.
Mags: Before you do anything remove your dress..
He again put his head on the pillow but his surprise Alec first pulled down and threw Magnus pant and removed his dress. Magnus smiles because it's a satisfied show.

Alec also smiled and put Magnus hand above the head and moved down Magnus lower part. Magnus felt himself losing slowly in front of his own husband. He badly want to grab Alec's hair. So he moaned. Alec smiled and relieved his hands.

The next second Magnus fingers buried in Alec's skull. Alec always love Magnus moans when he in between Magnus legs because it's sound like it's a most sexiest music he ever heard. Alec looked up Magnus face. He thought 'it's a most sexiest view too'.

Mags: Alex-Alexander.. Ahh.. Don't stop..
He moaned loudly and pushed Alec's head closely. But Alec pulled back so Magnus whined. Alec moved up and sucked Magnus neck again while started preparing him. First Magnus whined in pain so he stopped and looked at Magnus.

Alec: If you want we can-
Mags: Don't you dare.. I didn't have sex past two years.. That's why-
Alec: How do you have when your man sleep in the empty while thought your face, eyes, love, moans..
He chuckled.
Mags: I missed you Alexander..
He said with so much of love. Alec put his head on Magnus and said.

Alec: You don't have any idea how much I missed you Magnus..
Magnus heard broken voice with a pain. He cupped Alec's face and kissed on Alec's lips. Alec's tears fell on Magnus cheek. So Magnus wiped it and said.
Mags: Prepare me faster.. I want to feel you inside me..

He said looking into the blue eyes man. Alec nodded and kissed his cheek to collar bone while preparing him. He licked and sucked Magnus skin because he want to distract his husband mind from the pain with a pleasure.
Mags: Babe.. Ahh.. I'm I'm ready..
He said breathlessly. Alec hugged his man to relax him. He withdraw his hand and waiting for Magnus permission to enter him.

Mags: Why are you waiting? Come inside and fill me..
Alec: Ohh.. Your fucking tongue..
They laughed and Magnus said.
Mags: Say 'spread your legs'..
Alec got confused but said.
Alec: Spread your legs for me..
Mags: For my one and only beautiful husband..

Alec felt himself melting when hear 'my husband' from the man he love. He kissed Magnus while entered into him. He felt Magnus nails tugged into his back. But he didn't care. He slowly put himself in Magnus and breathed hard near Magnus ear. Magnus chuckled and said while breathing heavily.

Mags: When did you change gently.. Make love to me in your style.. Harder.. Ahh-
Before he complete Alec smashed his lips on Magnus and started moving fast. Every time he hit Magnus sweet spot he moaned loudly. Magnus threw his head back and his lips parted but the smile spread his lips. Alec smiled and gripped Magnus hips and rolled. So now Magnus on top of Alec. Magnus looked at him surprisingly.

Alec: Ride on me babe..
Magnus smirked and sat on Alec. He rose and fell on Alec first slow but he moved faster. Every time he fucked himself on Alec that man smiled at Magnus moaning face. He moved harder.
Mags: Ahh.. Fill me..

He begged and the sweats fell on Alec from Magnus body. So Alec rolled and went on top of Magnus again. He gripped Magnus gips and kissed him full on mouth and moved faster and faster. The room filled their moans and the sound of skins slammed. The bed moved but their movements didn't look they'll stop.

Mags: Ahh.. Ah.. Alex-..
Alec couldn't control himself anymore so he released himself while put his hand on Magnus part and moaning Magnus name.
Mags: Alexander.. I love you..
He finished and felt Alec's tired body on him. He hugged Alec and breathed hard. Both body filled with sweats.

Alec lying next to Magnus but not apart. He waited for Magnus to have his breathe. Then he cupped his husband face and said.
Alec: I love you more than anything in the world..
Mags: Do you know one thing? Before we confess our feelings.. Every time before sex I thought 'what Alec think while having sex with me? Is he think his wife?' The thoughts hurts me more than I think..

Because that time I didn't know about your relationship with Elizabeth.. Because I want you think about only me.. But it's faded when I felt you because something said 'he isn't in love with anyone' I believed it.. That my expectation we fell in love.. But now.. Today you're my husband.. You're mine..

Before love making and after love making I'm the person who filled with your mind.. It's a most amazing day of my life Alexander.. I married the man who loves me more than I want to.. I love you my husband..
He looked overwhelmed. His eyes filled with happy tears.

Alec cried because he didn't expect this much love from anyone could gave him. But his Magnus loved him selflessly. In this moment he felt he got everything. He have everything next to him.

Alec: What I did have you as my love and as my husband.. I'm the most luckiest man in the world.. Without you I'm nothing babe.. I love you I love you to the moon and back.. I'll love you to my last breathe and after that Magnus..

He said with a tears. Both their heart and eyes filled with pure love. They felt this bond got strong more than they had years ago. Magnus pulled Alec and kissed him. They melting into the kiss. It's passionate and a lovable kiss.

Their heart, feelings, love and soul mixed together. May be they're two bodies but it connected not only love making but their love they have each other. It's deep, unbreakable and unconditional..!