chapter-18

Mags: Who are you? Huh? Who the fucking are you?
He asked completely annoyingly. He talking like he doesn't know Alec before.. Alec looked at him with a shocking face..!

Alec: Magnus?
Mags: Call me Mr. Bane..
He said coldly and backed away. He adjusted his dress before walked away but Alec stopped him. He stood up in front of him. Magnus annoyed and looked away.
Mags: What you want?
He shouted.
Alec: Magnus.. I'm sorry.. Please listen to me..
Mags: How you expect me to listen you Alec.. You don't have any idea how much I missed you.. But you ignore me more than a week.. I don't think I want to listen your fucking words.. And stop calling my name..
He walked fast as much as he could. Alec stood up with a sad face.

In the meeting..
Magnus didn't listen anything. His mind completely on Alec and his face. He want Alec but if he forgive him easily that man will make mistake like before so he acted like that. First time he saw Alec after they left Bahamas he want to hug him tight and want to press his lips on Alec hard but after ignored him he hurts mentally more than he thought. Because if it's only a hook up he couldn't care but it's involved his true feelings. That's why it cause pain.

Meeting was ended so he walked outside of the building. His surprise Alec sat on bench near his car parking. He thought Alec will leave after heard his words but that man waiting for him morning to afternoon. His heart melting but he opened his car to get back home but Alec stood up behind him and gripped the door knob with Magnus. Magnus try to pull his hand back but Alec pressed his body on Magnus closely so Magnus body pressed on the car.

Magnus breathe stuck his throat when he feel Alec's body. Alec's breath hit on his neck. He want to take Alec now in this car but he hold himself and turned. Alec's breathe now hit on his lips. Alec smirked at the sight of Magnus blushing even though Magnus tried to hide his blushing face. Alec like that Magnus shivering because of him. Magnus gathered himself and pushed Alec but Alec held Magnus hands.

Alec: Please one time hear from my side reason Magnus.. Please..
He pleaded with his puppy face so Magnus couldn't help.
Mags: Okay I'll hear you but if it's not a proper reason you don't want me to forgive you forcefully..
Alec: Magnus I didn't force you into anything before it'll never happen..
Magnus bite his lips. Alec is right he's not a person who force to do anything without a permission of other people.

They walked near a park. They sat on the bench Alec looked around there's no one in this place. Magnus cleared his throat.

Alec: I'm sorry..
Mags: Tell me the reason..
Alec took a deep breathe and turned towards Magnus. Magnus control himself do not look into the blue eyes.
Alec: Before one week I came from shooting very tired.. Elizabeth came near me and massaged my shoulder and nape.. I couldn't avoid her so he massaged me.. After few minutes I completely gone into your thoughts.. I don't know why I thought you while she try to relaxed me.. But I have no idea when she put her lips on my neck.. Before I pushed her she cupped my face and kissed me.. She only kissed me.. after I came my sense I stood up and went to my room..
He said all the things in a one sentence and breathed.

Mags: And?
Alec: It's a reason why I didn't talk to you.. I felt guilty.. I thought I cheated on you.. I don't know what you will react after hear it.. That's all.. I'm sorry..
He said and looked down. But it's surprised Magnus. He felt happy. Inside he dancing like a little girl but he sat on the bench without express any feeling.

Alec: Magnus?
He looked at Magnus. But Magnus zoned out. So Alec shocked him.
Mags: Huh?
Alec: Are you mad at me?
Mags: Um.. Alec she's your wife.. So she have every rights on you..
Before he continue Alec asked loudly.
Alec: What the hell?
Mags: Alec think it calmly.. She's your wife.. So she kissed you-

Alec: So you are not jealous about it.? You're not angry at me?
He confused and got angry. He stood up and looked at Magnus but he sat when Magnus pulled him down.
Mags: Stop your fucking stubbornness Alec.. First listen me and then talk..
Alec nodded his head while gripping the bench tightly.
Mags: She's- Okay.. Every wives want to spend some time with their husbands.. That's why she kissed you.. But I would get angry if you kissed her back.. Thank god you didn't kiss her..

(He seriously looked at Alec before continue) And you don't have any rights to kiss her or kiss anyone other than me.. you already said you also have feelings on me.. so you are mine.. Only mine.. You only have rights to kiss me.. You understand? (Alec smiled and nodded his head fastly) good.. And it's not fault she kissed you.. But it's your fault for avoided me.. So you have punishment..
Alec eyes widen and he gulped.

Mags: I thought you want my forgiveness.. Are you want or not?
Alec: Yes.. What punishment.?
Magnus thought and said while smiling.
Mags: Spend one hour everyday with me.. Buy me a milkshake everyday and (Alec's heart beat fasten) spend hour with me without touching me.. No touching-touching.. If you do that all I'll forgive you..
Alec's heart stopped when he heard last punishment.

Mags: What?
Alec: Magnus it's not fair.. I'll do two other punishment but last one is so rude.. How I can stay without touching you kissing you while you bite your lips and your hand seductively rub your neck and your legs walk like a wild sexy cat..
He said all without thinking. Then he realized what he said. Magnus looked at him mouth opened.

Alec: I I.. Sorry..
Mags: Wild sexy cat? Me? Huh?
Alec: It is awkward.. Don't look at me like that.. Please Magnus change this final punishment.. If you want 1000 kisses I can give you..(He moved close to Magnus but Magnus stopped him) but please cancel this..
Magnus laughed while put his hand on Alec's chest to stop him. But even though this small touch make Alec's body reacted. He inhale his breathe so Magnus held his hand back before he feel Alec's lips on him.

Mags: You also want to feel my pain Alec so I can't change it.. Do it as I said..
Alec: Magnus I hurts myself more than hurt you.. You don't have any idea how I missed you..
Mags: Okay.. But it's your mistake.. so see you tomorrow.. Bye..
He waved his hand in the air and stood up. But before he walked away Alec called him..!