Chapter-47(Dare)

Jace: Where's Alec and Magnus?
He asked looking at his girlfriend.
Clary: I don't know I said it to Simon.. But I don't know why they're not here till now..
Jace saw everyone sat on their chair and waiting for Alec and Magnus. Because today's their marriage.

They came from Venice last week. Everyone arranged malec marriage between one week. Mary, Mayrse, Luke, Caterina, Ragnor and Raphael and their friends and families looking at the aisle so it's increased tension in Jace mind. He walked towards the grooms room.

Simon: Guys.. Open the door.. Everyone waiting for you..
Izzy: Baby.. You said it more than twenty times.. They don't come out soon so I'm going to break the door..
Jace heard their conversation and said.
Jace: Alec if you two not come out I'll bring your mother-in-law here..

The door opened. Simon looks surprised. Everyone know why they're late. So no one asked any question.
Malec: We're ready..
(Imagine malec outfit in their marriage in shadow hunter)
Mags: I don't thing you're scared for my mom..(he whispered)

Alec: It's called respect.. And we'll continue our previous work after our marriage..
Mags: Yeah.. Come on let's go before your brother kill us..
They laughed and walked together until they saw their mothers. Mayrse grabbed Alec's hand and Mary Magnus.

Magnus and Alec was stood up and said the vows what they said in their first marriage because it's unprepared but it's full of valuable and a lovable words. The song 'I get to love you' playing in the background.

Alec: You're a sunshine of my rainy days..
Mags: You're a moonlight of my dark days..
Alec: I'll protect you in every situation..
Mags: I'll support you in every decision you take..
Alec: If you cook I'll help you..
Mags: If you feel sad I'll make you smile..
Alec: I'll give everything you need..
Mags: I'll do everything make you happy..
Alec: We already wasted two years I can't wait to have you next to me all the time..
Mags: Once god separated us but there's no power can separate you from me..
Alec: I want you as mine forever..
Mags: From the first moment of us my heart, soul, body and my future only yours.. I know it's same for yours too..
Alec: In every life you're mine and I'm yours..
Mags: I want to give my love, care each and every day to makes your heart happy..
Alec: I want to see your smile everyday when I return home..
Mags: I want to hear your snores after we have each other countless times..(Alec chuckled)
Alec: Magnus Bane..
Mags: Alexander Gideon Lightwood..
(They moved closer and Alec hold Magnus hand)
Alec: I want you as my husband..
Mags: I want you as my other half..
Malec: I'm I'll always be your loving husband..
(They saw love and happiness in each others eyes)

-it is my honor to pronounce you one.
Alec put his one hand on Magnus arms and other his hips. They pressed their lips passionately. Alec slide Magnus while kissing him lovingly.

Magnus put his hand around Alec's neck and kissed his husband deeply. Everyone cheered and laughed at the grooms. After the breathtaking kiss they went down from the aisle and walked towards the door.
Izzy: See you in the ceremony place big brother.. Come there before the ceremony gonna finish..

She shouted in a teasing way. Magnus and Alec got into the car. It's a limousine. Magnus booked it for their wedding. Because he already promised Alec as 'he'll give himself to Alec in the car' so he want to fulfill it in their marriage day. Magnus started the car and drove. Alec smiled at him.

Alec: I can't wait..
His hand traveled Magnus neck to his hips.
Mags: Alexander.. Don't distract me..
He felt shivers when Alec's hand on his thigh. But smile crawling in his lips.
Alec: Drive fast baby..
They came highway where there's no vehicle come more often. Because it's a middle of the forest.

Magnus and Alec went middle of the car and they closed screens and doors before rip off their dress but they're very clear do not make any damage to their marriage outfit. Alec started make love with Magnus hard.