Fresh Meat

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed chapter one

No one's POV

It was twenty minutes from the Reservation to Crescent Valley High. The school was stated in the middle of town, a massive school with almost everything you could fit in a school (mostly due to the investor and past students that pour money into the school). Swimming pool, basketball court, track field, soccer and football field, and a tennis court. And that's just for sports. The school also has a killer music room (soundproof), an art room, and a gym. It was the pride of the town due to the school's performance levels and achievements. Over the years this small town has seen an increase in population. Paul pulled into the parking lot surrounded by an ocean of students some getting out of buses, bicycles, and cars.
After parking Paul and Sarah went to find their friends, Cole disappeared somewhere in the crowd leaving Sophia and Josh at the door when they heard someone called out. Josh turned to see a tall, muscular, pale, dark grey-eyed, dark-haired boy. He had this mysteriously regal intensity about him that most girls found attractive.
"Raygan," Sophia pronounced crossing her arms.

"Redway," Jonathan replied with a devilish smirk before looking at Joshua, his face now emotionless, like there was this tension between them. They stood there in silence for about a minute sizing each other up before a familiar voice called out. It was Shayloh followed by Chloe smiling while walking over to them. Sophia turned back to speak to Jonathan but he was no longer there which she found strange, she didn't hear him or feel him move but he was gone.

"Hola chicas. How was your summer, sorry for not calling you guys last night. I was caught up in one of my art pieces," Sophia asks hugging her two best (girl) friends.

" It's all good Rebel we know how you get when you start a new piece. Besides if we're mad at you, next week Saturday's party is gonna be less fun," Chloe said.

"A party. Next week Saturday. But school just started, shouldn't we be I don't know focusing," Sophia replied.

"Relax Soph, Travis' just throwing a little party to catch up," Shayloh explained.

Chloe and Shayloh were Sophia's best friends since Kindergarten. They were like the sisters she never had. Chloe was the spontaneous one and the one that didn't worry over things she can't control. She had crimson hair that at times looked like it was on fire. She had fair, flawless, smooth skin, light green eyes, full lips with a (slim thick) figure. Shayloh was more of a flirt than both of her friends. She had this sly, seductive look about her that all the boys loved. It was in the eyes, those big grey eyes that calm the most short-tempered boys but at the same time turn them into horny animals. She like her friends looked like she was molded by Gods. Her brownish - red hair was braided over her shoulder dressed from head to toe in leather looking like a biker chick. Most of the boys called them "sex symbols" but Shayloh was a vixen.

Soon the bell rang and class began with everyone in their seats with books out. Sophia sat in the fourth row of the second column from the left. Josh sat on her left followed by his two friends, Travis and Daniel behind him. On the right was Cole playing thumb wrestling with his friend Jefferson (Jeff). Chloe and Shayloh were in front of him chatting with Sophia about fashion. The door opened and a beautiful woman who looked to be in her late twenties stepped in greeting everyone with a warm smile followed by a blond-haired boy dressed in grey cargo pants and a white V-neck, long-sleeve shirt with white Tim's.

"Good morning class welcome to your first day of Sophomore year. Most of you had the chance of being my students last year but for those who I haven't taught. My name is Miss Howard. Today we have a new student, this is Michael Lewis," said Miss Howard. "Ok, Michael you can sit behind Sophia." She pointed to the seat behind Sophia then he nodded as he walked down the row. He moved slowly watching everyone's faces like he was studying them. Chloe reached across the row and touched Sophia just to mouth the word "hot" to which Sophia smiled and then whispered "down girl". Just when Sophia turned her attention back to the teacher her eyes were met with his.