A Friend In Need

Sophia's POV

It has been a month since my Quinceanera and life has been quiet. School has been well school, the Pack has been fine no beast attacks lately, my brothers and Fiona are here and have been leaving the house frequently. I'm since going to school with Paul cause Dad won't allow me to drive my car who I named Jesse till I turn sixteen. So, it's just parked at house which is a damn shame and I've been visiting Theon more. He has been teaching me more than the basics. How to pick out a specific scent out of others. How to use my claws without turning. How my eyes can pick up inferred. How to listen to nature, which is still giving problems. How to tell when someone's lying and how to pick on different emotions base on a person's scent.

In addition, my brothers have been teaching me how to fight in wolf form and even mom has been teaching me a few things. Like how as Alpha's we have certain abilities that others don't. But I won't be getting those until I've fully matured at sixteen. That's when a wolf's senses are maxed out. No wonder the beast only attacked when we were on patrol. Kairi has been coming over more often too, my parents finally got use to   her shadow travelling (at least uses the front door).

We were in my room cuddling and looking at my new ceiling art. A bright glowing moon, stars and two wolves in the sky. I put those glowing spray paints to use. The laptop got split between Kairi, Chloe, Shayloh and me.

"Hey, Soph. Do you think anything interesting is gonna happen on the field trip this Friday?"

"I hope not. This last month has been chill, no drama, no almost dying. Plus, I've been able to finally finish my art pieces."

"Yeah, I mean finishing ten pieces is impressive," she said placing kisses on my neck.

"Says the one that's has been using us as models instead of Sarah who wants to do a model. I took you I'm not a model Kai."

"I have a folder full of head shots and body shots that will disagree with you baby, and I'll get my hands on Sarah soon."

"Que son por lo que suerte eres caliente y Me amor Que."

(You are so lucky you're hot and I love you)

"Rebel you know what speaking Spanish does to me."

"But you don't even know what I said, Empress," I chuckled.

"It just sounds so sexy rolling off that naughty tongue of yours."

"Kairi don't start something you know we can't finish," I smiled at her mischievously.

"Can't we?"

"Well...... my brothers are gone God knows where, Mom and Dad are at work and Fiona is shopping with Sarah," realization hitting us both. Kairi rushes to lock my door.

"Let the games begin my little wolf."

"You're on my sexy demon."

Ethan's POV

Erik, Theon and I were on a way to visit a Witch that could clear our memories of the day Harry died. The ride was silent and tense with only the radio playing.

"I'm glad you both are willing to do this with me. It's just like old times," Theon said with a small smirk.

"I said we believe you about someone messing with our memories not about everything else," Erik's stern cold voice can from the driver's seat.

"Ok, I can work with that," Theon eased back into the back seat.

"So, who's this Witch we're visiting? I thought we knew all the Witches in and around the town?"