Acknowledgement

Hello wolf pack this is your Alpha speaking. Since I have finished my first book it only seems right to give credit to all those who've helped me get to this point.

To my brother Lamar who was my inspiration for Mr Jonathan Raygan. You have been there since the big bang that made this a concept.

To Alliana, Ashantia and Kristelle for pushing me from concept to paper and paper to publish.

To my boy Zen. The one that's been helping out with my ideas and making it interesting.

To my bro Alto. My "marketing" manager. You have been sharing this book at work and even strangers to get this book the views it has. Have to buy you something when this starts making money.

To Agent Josh my grammar police. You know how we do, no words needed but thanks for the encouragement.

To my friend PecanMist who made the beautiful character Mariangela. Thanks for your support and don't worry I'm not done with our girl.

To my wonderful mother. Thanks for all the encouragement and confidence even when I wasn't confident in myself. Love you lots.

And a special thanks to my wonderful, fantastic, extraordinary, one in a million Grandmother Miss Pamela "Joyce" Reid who passed away recently. I dedicate my first book to you. A woman who loved reading, who past that love of books on to my mother and to me (even if it took me awhile to realize it). Sorry that you couldn't get to read it. I hope I've made you proud.

Gone but never forgotten.

Rest in Paradise.