Jury

Sophia's POV

We got home around nine Saturday morning and immediately told my parents what happened. To say they were upset would be an understatement. If it were up to my Mom she would've rushed out to let him but Dad had to be the voice of reason.

"A TEACHER. que Bestia ha sido alrededor de nuestra niños Este conjunto tiempo."

(A TEACHER. THAT BEAST HAS BEEN AROUND OUR KIDS THIS WHOLE TIME.)

"I know how you feel honey but we have to deal with this carefully. We need a plan to capture him, get some answers."

"Shouldn't we tell the Elders about this first Uncle Tommy," Josh asked looking a bit uneasy. But to be fair all of us are a bit uneasy. We almost died to Mr Roberts multiple times. Kami Kairi said she fought him the night some guy was killed in the alley of The Crescent Falls Grill, who's body they still won't recognize. Then again last night, both times either getting injured or almost killed. Plus the drive home wasn't easy either, with him at the front of the bus like everything is just great and with our friends giving us the side eye treatment. What ever plan we're going to come up with has to be perfect.

"I'll go call Sarah and Paul. We'll need their help" Cole said before stepping out.

"I'll ask Fiona, the boys and Theon have gone to see that Witch to help with their memory problem. I sent her to Elder Pamela's for some herbs," said Dad. He was focused like when we go huntung for deer.

"I'll go get her. Meet you guys at the Falls?" I asked Josh and Kairi who nodded.

"What about us? What should we do?" Kairi asked still looking nervous but with a slight smile that was a bit unsettling.

"Kairi are you sure you want to get involved with this?" my Mom asked her.

"If you're fighting then I am too."

"Ok but ask your father first. Ok?"

She nodded then the three of us walked. Josh's phone went off which startled me a little as we walked down the road. Talk about edgy.

"It's Travis. He's asking where at the Falls they should go."

"You two go. I'll get Fiona then meet you guys there with Cole." With a nod they ran out into the woods. I'm surprised they still wanted to meet up after what happened. But it's better to get it over with I guess.

A few minutes later I saw Fiona walking back from Elder Pamela's. She had a look of concern on her face, like something was bothering her.

"FiFi, hey," I said going in for a hug. "You look out of it?"

"Oh hello little sister. I guess I was really out of it init?"

"Yeah. So what's on your mind that's got you like this?"

"I guess I'm worried about that the twins and Theon. We were at Elder Pamela's for some herbs that would link their minds through wolf telepathy and put them in a deep sleep so they can get the full story about what happened on that night. But while we were there the three of them looked at they've seen a ghost or something. Then they just got up said they had to check on someone and left, in quite a hurry I might add."

What would have them react like that? Maybe they remembered something? And those Pamela have anything to do with it or it was just timing? Too many problems. We'll let them deal with that while we deal with Mr Roberts. "Dad says he needs your help with something. He's waiting at home."

"Thanks Soph. I'll see you later hey?"

"Sure, later FiFi."

Joshua's POV