Party Animal

Sophia's POV

I walked in half an hour after leaving the tattoo parlor. My leg with swollen, red and hurt as hell but it was worth it. As I gazed down at the beautiful art work on my body. I turned left and fell into the large white couch that sat in the middle of the living with the giant 85 inch curved flat screen tv and surround sound system my dad set up are in front of me. After a little rest and a ham sandwich I went up to my room and took a nice cool shower. I came out in basketball shorts and tank top and started my homework. I always try to finish my homework on Fridays so I get my weekends for me, Kairi and the girls, know Chloe anything can go down. As I sat up from my bed I glanced over at my unfinished art project, "what can I put here that feels like me and can also go with nature" I thought to myself. It was starting to get to me, I never spent a month on a project, ever but this one this piece was giving me a hard time. Suddenly my phone rang bringing me back to reality, it was my mom.

"Hey mom, what's up?"

"Mija, your dad and I will be home late tonight. Are you going to be ok?"

"Yeah, Travis is throwing a party so Josh and I are going, is that cool with you?"

"Sure honey just be careful and watch each other's back and don't go anywhere dark."

"We always do, bye mom," and with that I hang up the phone with a slight frown. Why would she warn me about the dark. Oh well time to get ready for the party.

What to wear what to wear? I went through my closet like a raccoon going through garbage. After five minutes I finally settled on a white cargo pants, a pink long sleeve mini blouse and a white jock style jacket with my pink Jordans, my hair in a high ponytail and a bang over my forehead.

"SOPH COME ON, AREN'T YOU READY YET?" Josh called from what sounded like the driveway. "I'M COMING DOWN NOW," I yelled back running down the stairs and out the front door, locking it then walked towards Joshua who was standing in front of PAUL'S JEEP. He was in a black and gold sweat suit, the pants had been taken in giving it a slim look and with his gold and black kicks to complete the look.

"This is surprising Josh. How did you manage to borrow the Jeep?" I asked hopping into the passenger seat. His took the driver's seat and smiled at me, "he asked me to do him a favor.

Flashback

Josh walked into the familiar clearing in the woods to see Sarah sitting with a dark skinned girl wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt. Her brown eyes watching the sparing match between Paul and Cole. "Hi Josh, how's it going?"she asked without even turning to look at me.

" Hi Nicky, nothing much just here to ask Paul for a favor." Sarah turned to look at me. "What kind of favor?"

"Oh it's nothing," Josh said while rubbing the back of his neck with a faint smile. "I was just going to ask him if I could borrow the Jeep for the night." TUD!!!! causing everyone to turn around only to see Paul on the ground with a wicked smile on Cole's face.

"Hell yes I win Paul, pay up," Cole laughing at Paul's facial expression.

"That doesn't count. It doesn't right babe?"

"Sorry honey but Cole won," Sarah replied smiling at them.

"But I was distracted come on...."

"And who's fault is that, you should know better. I mean what kinda Alpha gets rocked by his Beta," Nicky said throwing jabs at Paul.

"A distracted one Nicolette," Paul smiled, knowing that Nicky disliked it when people use her actual name.

"All is fair in war Pauline, you taught them that. Now stop making excuses and pay the man," Nicky clapped back. With a sigh Paul reached for his wallet and took out a hundred dollars and handed it to Cole. He then turned to Joshua who was right now starting to rethink his idea.