Secrets Part 2

Theon's POV

The twin and I were standing outside Mariangela's front door waiting for her to let us in. I was still wondering what happened at Elder Pamela's. I don't like the old bag of bones but she's the best healer the Tribe has. I just got the feeling that I should get the hell out of there and it looks like the twins had the same feeling and seeing as none of the Witches in town would help a Lycan, Mariangela was the only option left. The door opened and Mariangela stood there with a look that means 'took you long enough'.

"What took you so long?" she asked as if should have been here earlier. I was close though, so I'll take it.

"You knew we would come here?" inquired Ethan.

"Of course, Wolfy. I knew the pills would have insomnia which you bring you back here," she smiled at us before it fell. "Now get in I have yoga in half an hour."

We walked inside and it was like the first time, warm, comfortable, like home. She led us the patio lined with comfortable looking couches chairs and tables in front of a pool with a jacuzzi. I could get used to living in a place like this.

"Ok gentlemen, take a seat, get comfortable and clear your minds."

We did as we were told and sat down. We closed our eyes and relaxed, she immediately started to chant her spell. The next thing I knew I was standing at the Falls where we younger wolves dive from but what happened next shocked me.

"I'm gonna win the next Founders Day course," a sixteen-year-old Erik said proudly as he walked to the edge.

"You're getting a head of yourself again dear brother of mine," younger Ethan said slapping Erik on the back of the head. "Besides we all know that Harry is the fastest out of the four of us. He's just too modest to show off."

"I just don't see the point of showing off. Why do I have to let people see what I can do? You gotta have some secrets, plus I'm happy being a background character."

"That's my baby bro, ever the unsung hero," the younger me said hugging Harry sideway.

Seeing Harry alive made my heart sank. He was the gentle one and calm one out of us and to be calm for a werewolf is saying something. But it wasn't just calm, he was almost Zen like.

"Anyway, I promised Elder Pamela, I'd help her with something, so I'll see you guys later," Harry said about to turn around.

"That's BS and we all know it. You just want an excuse to go see Layla," younger me said laughing at Harry, whose face was turning redder by the second.

"Just go ask her out already. You both won't be helping Elder Pamela forever," said Ethan egging him on.

"Yow..you know what you're right. I'm gonna ask her out right now so later and thanks."

I didn't know if the spell was or what, but I wanted to stop him. To reach out and grab him but I was nothing but a spectator to events that have already happened. I tried to follow him, but I was turned around, figures I didn't see what happened so I couldn't go.

"We were so carefree here huh, Theon?" Ethan, my Ethan said.

"Honestly, Harry was too good for us. I mean he wasn't a Saint, but he wasn't a troublemaker like us," Erik spoke up.

The memory shifted to my memory. We were spectating. It was when I went looking for Harry after we finished swimming. He hadn't come back, and we I was starting to get worried. The younger me was standing outside Elder Pamela's house knocking on her door.

"Why hello Theon what can I help you with?"

"Sorry to bother Elder but I was wondering if you've seen my brother?"