Transformed

Sophia's POV

I woke up feeling a little sore from last night, veg imagines ran through my mind and with a slight smile I got up. With a yawn I looked around realizing that I was in my birthday suit in the woods. Mud and dirt was on my feet and hands, my hair was a mess with leaves and a, twig? Anyways I began jogging back to the Pack House to get my robe. The air was fresh with the early morning dew as it entered my lungs. Ever since I triggered my curse it has been one amazing experience after another. Was the pain last night beyond anything I could imagine? Hell yes, but the memories and the feelings were worth it in the end. Suddenly I hit something sturdy and I fell on the wet grass. I slowly looked up to see who I had ran into, in shock it was a naked Joshua with an equally shocked face. Josh and I sat there speechless eyeing each other. I've seen him shirtless many times and naked only once years ago but now I couldn't look away has my eyes roamed over him. His strong arms, defined muscles from working out, toned legs, with his messy dark hair and the way he was looking at me did something to make me tingle all over. And I was loving the feeling.

Joshua's POV

After waking up  from another passing full moon I began running back to the Pack House for my shorts. While running my mind ran on Sophia, it was her first transformation and I knew she should be feeling sore right about now. Suddenly I ran into something soft before hitting the ground. We sat there in silence just staring at each other. Without thinking my eyes took her in. I know I shouldn't but dear Goddess I couldn't stop. Her bright blue eyes, C cup breast, flat stomach, slim waist going down to her slightly wide hips. I almost choked when I realized she was too shocked to cover up herself as I saw her nicely shaved vagina. That and the way her tattoos looked on her excited me. We sat there for about five minutes before I snapped out of it and quickly looked away then cleared my throat.

"I...I.....I'm so so sorry Sophia. I...shouldn't have looked ," I awkwardly said.

"Y...ye..yeah, yeah, same. This is so wrong and weird. I'm...gonna go know ok. Don't, don't look. the next thing I felt was the breeze has she took off. With a sigh I walked off slowly trying not to think about Sophia's body and what I would like to do to her. Oh Goddess this is gonna be awkward.

Sophia's POV 

I got to school before the Pack thanks to my Mom. I didn't feel like seeing Josh after what happened earlier. I was in a white high top converse, black leather tight pants with a white long sleeve cotton blouse off one shoulder. My hair was in a high ponytail with two long strands at each sides of my face. Around my neck was a silver tribal wolf head necklace my Dad bought me for getting through my first full moon. I walked to my locker to see the girls waiting for me.

"Morning chicas. What's up?"

"We should be asking you that Sophia. Two more days till your quinceanera," Shayloh said with a bright smile.

"I can tell its gonna be epic," Kairi stated.

"By the way Soph, where is Joshua, he's always with you?" Chloe asked. With a sigh and not wanting to hide what happened. And the fact that I needed advise, I took their hands and dragged them to the photo room.

"Ok..guys I am kinda freaking out right now..."I said as Kairi pulled me into her lap. "Joshua saw me naked this morning."

"Wow," Chloe, Shayloh and Kairi said in unison.

"And....... I think....... I liked it," I said now leaning back on my girlfriend.

"Shut up. Is our little Lesbi girl finally ready to try some sausage?" asked Shayloh.

"She prefers sexually confused Shay," Kairi said while wrapping her hands around me which always comforts me.

"Yeah, like I've always been attracted to girls even more so since 'the incident' but I still found guys attractive."