Executioner

Joshua's POV

"Josh, Josh,"  I heard someone calling me but I couldn't quite tell who it was. I slowly opened my eyes to see a worried Sarah staring down at me. My senses were all over the place. The  light was blinding like how they showed when a coma patient is waking up. My muscles and bones felt numb and heavy. Sound were disoriented and low. All in all being poisoned by wolfsbane for the first time was awful. I opened my mouth to answer her but it was nothing but a whisper.

"Relax, focus on healing." She smiled at me like a big sister.

"W..wh..at happened? Where is Elder Pamela?"

She sighed, a defeated look on her face, "Pamela took Sophia and Mr. Roberts."

My mouth immediately felt dry and my mind began to race. What could Pamela want with Sophia? "Wait, what about everyone else?"

"Cole, Theon, the twins and the other wolves who were inside are coming around. Kairi and Theon's Witch friend too but Delphine and Jeff are still unconscious. That Witch is working on them."

"SARAH. SARAH!!!" The thundering voice of Paul called out entering the Pack House. Sarah's face slowly turned to one of rage and disgust to the point I could face the anger coming off her in waves. When Paul came into view she rushed at him bringing her clawed hand across his face from the left, then punched him in the face so hard that I heard his nose break.

"GET OUT!!" she barked at him.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" he shouted back holding his bleeding and broken face.

"ARE SERIOUSLY ASKING ME THAT RIGHT NOW? YOU CALL YOURSELF AN ALPHA, A MAN? EVER SINCE THEON CAME BACK YOU'VE ACTING LIKE A CHILD. AVOIDING YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES BECAUSE YOU WANT TO AVOID HIM. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE FOUND OUT MR. ROBERTS WAS THE LYCAN? WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THEY CAUGHT HIM AND WHERE WERE YOU A FEW MINUTES AGO WHEN WE FOUND OUT PAMELA WAS A TRAITOR? NOWHERE. NOW PAMELA HAS SOPHIA AND HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY ARE."

"I'M HERE NOW."

"WHAT GOOD DOES THAT DO PAUL?"

I just sat there in silence watching looking Sarah destroy Paul. In all honesty apart of him feels sorry for him but another part agrees with Sarah. For a person who's always talking about responsibilities this is just disappointing.

"Excuse me young wolves. Your young Witch friends will be ok," we turned around to see the beautiful Witch that came with Theon. "Also I can find them. I just need something that has Sophia's DNA and a map."

"A locator spell," Sarah say to which the Witch nodded.

"I'll go get them," said Paul before rushing out.

"Do you have a plan for getting her back?" I turned to Sarah.

"When we find them we hit them hard no mercy."

"That's not like you."

"We've been playing it safe and look where that's gotten us."

"I agree," said Kairi looking like she was ready to whip out an army. "That bitch took my girlfriend and almost killed us. She dies tonight."

"That's the plan," said Theon with the twins. Their faces unreadable.

A few minutes later Paul rushed back, face now healed with the items (a strand of hair and the map) and gave them to the Witch. She took them layed them on the floor and begin chanting. I watched as the hair strand turned into black stand and slowly crawled on the map, encircling a certain area on the Reservation that made the hairs on my neck stand up.

"Ar...are you sure she's there Mariangela?" Theon asked.

"Positive," she said before looking up at us. "Why, what's in that point to have you all shook?"

The Bloodline Series: Blessing and Curse (Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara