Control

Sophia's POV

The drive home was silent and tense, Mom glanced at me from time to time but said nothing. Josh on the other hand tried to talk to me but got no response. Between finding out that I killed someone, that I'm a werewolf, and the drive to the station I had a lot of time for my sadness to turn into anger. We pulled into our driveway to see a Grey Toyota Tacuma. 'Great dads home which means I can chew both of them out. This makes it easier.' I got out not spearing a glance at Joshua or Mother and went inside. Inside Dad rushed up to me hugging me and it made my skin crawl. The more I think about it, the angrier I got. Pushing him away but was stopped by Mom who called out to me.

"Sophia, we need to talk honey, please?" The soft tone of her voice just sent me over the edge.

"OK, YOU WANNA TALK MOM, LET" S TALK. LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU TWO AND EVERYONE LIED AND KEPT SECRETS FROM ME MY WHOLE LIFE. LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW YOU TWO, MY BROTHERS, AND EVERYONE WITH THAT FUCKING TATTOO ARE KILLERS, SPECIAL TRIAL MY ASS.

"We thought it would be best for you to grow up not knowing about this world," my father but it.

"ESTÁS LOCO? I'M BORN IN IT BECAUSE OF YOU TWO. FOR ALL WE KNOW I GOT KIDNAPPED TWICE BECAUSE OF YOU. DID YOU EVEN THINK THAT TELLING ME THIS WOULD BE HELPFUL, SOMETHING LIKE, SOPHIA PEOPLE MIGHT KIDNAP YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE OUR DAUGHTER SO BE ON ALERT OR KEEP CALM OR YOU'LL GO INTO A BLIND RAGE AND KILL SOMEONE AND TRIGGER YOUR CURSE."

They stood in silence not knowing what to say to calm me down, honestly, they couldn't say shit to make me calm down. My trust in them and everyone here has been broken. How many more lies have I been told? What other secrets are they hiding? I was so angry, I didn't realize my eyesight had gotten better. The colors were more vibrant and I could see further. My father stepped forward, eyes filled with concern.

"Sophia, calm down, your eyes are glowing."

I took out my phone and looked at my face. My glowing eyes searing with anger stared back at me. I looked back at my parents before running to my room and slamming the door. My mind was blank as I lay on my bed. Without meaning to I heard my parents downstairs (oh great super hearing, how annoying).

"She has no control or even knows what she can truly do. I'll start training her first thing tomorrow morning," my dad said, worry in his voice.

"The boys were right, we should have told her years ago," Mom added. It's nice to know that my brothers wanted to tell me the truth. I got up walked over to my iPod and checked on one of my playlists then went back to bed. If my new-found super hearing is going to stay then might as well listen to something that I want to hear, I looked at the ceiling and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Joshua's POV

As I walked home only the cold stare that Sophia gave me kept playing in my mind. All the times I've seen her have that ice-cold look at people, I never thought she would give it to me. I didn't want to lie to her but it wasn't up to me, or that's what I want to believe. Slowly walking home I saw Cole running towards me with a look of worry.

"Dude where have you been Paul has been trying to reach you?"

"I was with Aunty Terry. We went to the Witches to find Sophia."

"Is she ok? We tried tracking her but no dice."

Sigh, "let's head over to Paul's. If I'm gonna tell you guys this I'm only going tell it once." We walked up to a green two-story house to see Sarah and Paul walking out, both in shorts and a tank top completely barefoot.

"Josh where have you---?"

"I'll tell you everything and believe me, you need to hear this." After telling the pack what Aunt Terry and I found out and who we saw Paul and Sarah shared a grim look and Cole was unreadable which says something.