Birthday Surprise

Sophia's POV

I woke up early which was unlike me, but I couldn't sleep, mainly for two reasons. One today is my fifteenth birthday and two, the fact that my idiot friends and girlfriend almost got killed last night. I don't even want to think what would have happened to them if I hadn't gotten there in time. As for the injured wolf that attacked them, he was in the infirmary healing. Apparently, he was attacked by the thing that attacked us the other night. I've been asking my brothers, the pack, my parents, Elder Pamela even my grandpa but no answer. Either they don't know, or they aren't telling me which is stupid. I mean we almost or could have died fighting that thing the least they could do is tell us what that woof looking thing is, but I guess that is wishful thinking.

After a nice half an hour shower I took extra care in doing my hair. I wanted to look wonderful but not drop dead sexy, that was for tomorrow. I was in tight dark pants, knee high leather heeled boots, a grey sleeveless turtleneck blouse, a long sleeve black linen open blouse with red rose patterns all over it that ended at my butt held by a black broad leather belt with a rose center. My hair was curled in a high ponytail and of course no makeup. Grabbing my things and ended downstairs to see my brother's girlfriend Fiona helping Mom with breakfast and everyone else. With three adult male and female werewolves in the house Mom would definitely need help.

"There's is my mujer joven. Feliz decimoquinto cumpleaños mi hermosa rosa," my cheered pulling me into a tight but warm hug.

(There's my young woman. Happy fifteenth birthday my beautiful rose.)

"Thanks Mom and a wonderful morning to everyone."

"How is my princess going on her special day? Did you sleep well?" Inquired Dad placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm fine on all fronts Daddy."

"Happy birthday baby sister," the twins said in unison. No matter how many times they do that it isn't any less weird.

"Thanks, big bros."

"Have any plans after school today?" asked Mom.

"Nope. Everyone is getting their things ready for tomorrow. So, I'll just come home and go for a run. Being a wolf is too relaxing."

"I hear ya sis, "said Ethan stuffing his face. "Just be careful."

I rolled my eyes and took a plate with a widespread from Fiona, "happy birthday Sophia and I absolutely love that outfit."

Last night Fiona and I talked nonstop and bonded over clothes and other things. Surprisingly she talks shop like me, it's actually how she and Ethan met. I've always wanted an older sister to talk to about these things. In some ways Sarah became that for me, minus the love for cars, I had my brothers and the boys for that.

"Thanks, Fifi, if you guys are still here next week we could go shopping with the girls?"

"I would love that."

After eating and brushing my teeth Paul's horn sounded from outside. Telling everyone later I walked out and hopped into the Jeep they all wished me happy birthday and we drove off.

"Hey Soph, I know the whole gift giving thing is tomorrow at the party, but I want to give you mine, "stated Josh in a warm voice. I nodded at him, and he pulled out a wood and metal necklace. The wooden parts were black, and the metal parts were red. On which bead was an ongoing tribal carving that was sprayed blue, and the center piece was a tribal wolf head with a combination of all three colors. It was beautiful, so beautiful that the only think I could do was stare at it.

"Do you like it?" Instead of answering I pulled him in a warm hug with teary eyes.

"I love Joshy. Thank you lots. Could you put it on for me please?" He took the necklace and placed it around my neck. With this present alone my day was so much more special, and it was just 6:58.