Guardian Wolf Part 1

Hi guys hope everyone is doing ok. I was thinking of a way to make me stories more unique and engaging to my reads. So I'm giving the opportunity for you guys to be in my books, whether it be this one or in the later installments. Just do a basic character sheet describing your characters appearance and personality. I'm focusing on the big three supernaturals: werewolves, vampires and witches for this book.
NB: based on the characters personality, I'll decide the faith of he/she.

Joshua's POV

I walked into the gym with a basketball for a little training session. It was the Friday of Travis' party so I decided to head to  the gym when I knew everyone was done practicing, only I wasn't alone. In the middle of the court was Sophia in a white sweatpants with a matching mini hoodie and blue high top kicks. Her hair was in a ponytail that reached her in the middle of her back. I just stood there watching her dribble the ball for a bit before making a shot, which missed. I chuckled then walked over to her.

"Oh so close Soph."

She rolled her eyes at me while smiling, "it's easy for the basketball player to make fun of the non baller."

"Take another shot, I'll help you out." She nodded before preparing for another shot. But before she release I went behind her readjusting her aim. As I held on to her arms I felt her body shake and her heartbeat began to race. "It's ok Soph, it's just me, breath, relax, it's just me." She started to relax, her heartbeat slowly decreased.
"Picture the ball going into the basket. Calm your nerves and relax your muscles, bend your knees slightly then jump and shoot."

I stepped back watching Sophia make her shot. When the ball went into the basket Sophia jumped up in excitement smiling back at me. "Did you see that Josh, did you see it?"

"Yeah I saw. Good job, who knows you might be better than me if you keep practicing."

"Nah, sports is your thing not mine. I'll stick to art."

I laughed, "says the girl with black belts in three different martial arts." She rolled her eyes before sitting down on the court. Following her lead I sat down beside her putting an arm around her neck. Surprisingly she leaned into my hold then exhaled.

"How is it that any guy who touches you ends up on the ground or in the hospital but you're ok with me."

With a sigh she looked up at the scoreboard, "I don't know, maybe because it's you, my best and closest friend. I guess after two years my traumatized brain realized that you're not a threat. Anyway you still going to the party later right?"

"Of course I'm going, it's my boy's party after all. Get ready by five ok."

"Sure thing...... And Josh, thanks, for being there for me through all of this. I'm lucky to have a friend like you."

Smiling at her as I looked into her bright blue eyes, "I'll always have your back Soph, always."

With that said Sophia got up and walked to the exist and I walkked over to basket for the ball. At that moment two boys walked in ogling at her as she passed, then one of them reached out grabbing her wrist ."Hey babygirl where you going with your fine self." At the unfamiliar voices I turned around to find one of the boys holding on her wrist while the other licked his lips, looking at her look a piece of meat. Sophia's heartbeat increased instantly. With that I began walking towards them annoyed.

"Let me go now," replied Sophia, giving the boys a cold stare.

"Oh come on, we can make it worth your while," the one holding her wrist said while the other just stood there.

Sophia then kneed the boy in the groind causing him to release her wrist. The boy held his nuts bending down in pain. "You bitch," the boy said grinding his teeth. His friend then was about to reach out to grab Sophia until I came in between them staring into his eyes. There was something unsettling about him like he would attack at any moment.