Judge

Sophia's POV

After chasing away the Lycan Paul, Theon and I headed back to the Pack House, just in time to see a wolf reporting what just happened. The Elders looked at Theon questionably only Goddess knows what's going through their minds. I mean is Theon a Lycan? Yes. Did he kill his brother? According to him it was an accident. But he just single handedly chased away a beast that was man handling us. My mind went back to what Theon said to Paul earlier, about what's out there. And if Theon is stronger than that thing, then what's out there that's strong enough to make even him worried. I was brought back to the present as the Elders were discussing, more like arguing on what to do with Theon. Paul just stood there silent as a mouse, with nothing to say to help his brother. Although it was pretty clear on where Paul stood when it comes on to Theon.

"I think we should let him go," I said quitting down the voices. Paul looked at me with a 'stay out of it look' but I ignored him.

"And why should we do that Miss Redway?" Elder Pamela said with arms crossed and an annoyed look.

I rolled my eyes at the obvious. "Seriously. Ok let's start with the fact that he just saved us with just his presence. That Lycan is afraid of Theon. Wouldn't make more sense to have him help us." They were silent.

"Secondly he saved my life. If he's as bad as you say why didn't he kill me?"

"He killed his brother and ate him. Committing the ultimate taboo," Elder Pamela again stated.

"But why would he do that? I remember Harry, I remember Theon and my brothers when they were younger. I remember how close they were. So why could Theon just get up and cannibalize his own brother? There must be a reason." The Elders looked at each other with only my grandfather at ease.

"Elders we can't overlook the fact that he is a Lycan. A dangerous beast that broke a werewolves my sacred rule. And one girl's words wouldn't change that," Elder Pamela was seriously getting on my nerves right now.

"I agree," a voice came from the door. Sarah walked in and stood beside us. "I agree with the fact that he's a dangerous Lycan. But I also agree with Sophia that he can be of help."

"Sarah!" Paul exclaimed. His eyes dark but Sarah just continued.

"I also agree that he should be given a chance to prove his innocence." They were silent for about five minutes then my grandfather spoke.

"After looking at both agreements I have decided to release Theon Webster to prove his innocence. You will have till December to prove this or you have be detained." He then stood up and walked out followed by the Elders. Soon we were all alone and I could tell that Paul was about to explode but Sarah was first.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM PAUL?"

"ME. WHAT ABOUT YOU, TAKING HIS SIDE?"

"OH COME OFF IT PAUL, I'M NOT TAKING SIDES. IM GOING WHATS BEST THE PACK AND SIDING WITH SOPHIA. WHO TURNS OUT IS SMARTER THAN BOTH YOU AND THE ELDERS," she took a breath most likely to calm down before she transformed. This was by far the most upset I've ever seen Sarah, and at Paul no less. "Look I get how you feel  but think and his your brother. Help him prove what happened that night. It might bring you some peace."

He stood there for a minute before speaking again, his face still stormy. "No, you don't understand. It wasn't your brother that was killed, eaten by your other brother."

Sarah was ready to rip him a new one, on the verge of turning. Her eyes were piercing yellow with rage, claws out and she was getting hotter by the minute. "YOU KNOW WHAT. YOU'RE RIGHT. IT WASN'T MY BROTHER THAT WAS KILLED, I DON'T HAVE SIBLINGS. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I DO HAVE? PARENTS, PARENTS WHO ARE HEALING FROM BROKEN BONES AND SLASH WOUNDS BY THAT THING YOUR BROTHER RAN OFF. IMAGINE IF YOU WEREN'T FOLLOWING SOPHIA TODAY? WHAT IF IT WAS JOSH LIKE LAST WEEK? WHAT IF THEON WASNT HERE TONIGHT? HOW MANY WOLVES WOULD HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY HURT, KILLED? WHAT WILL HAPPEN THE NEXT TIME THAT LYCAN ATTACKS? PAUL I LOVE YOU BUT YOU'RE NOT THINKING LIKE AN ALPHA. YOU HAVE A PACK, COME FIND ME WHEN YOU REMEMBER THAT, TILL THEN YOU'RE IN THE DOG HOUSE!" And with that she stormed out, no doubt to wolf out.

Something just clicked that Sarah said. "You guys were following me?"

Paul stood there, probably still going over what Sarah said then he nodded.

"Why?" My voice was now cold and stern.

"We were using you to find out what he was doing here. To protect you."

I laughed at him like a crazy person, "Protect me, protect from the person who saved me from getting raped a second time and probably killed or shipped off? The person who has been teaching me and has been helping me deal with this whole thing? You know what, fuck you. The only reason I'm not punching you in the face is because Sarah chewed you out. But Josh and Cole won't be so lucky. You basically pimped me out. Sarah gets a pass for obvious reasons. The rest of you are lying bastards." I followed Sarah's lead and stormed out and ran into Cole and Josh. Without warning I punch them both in the face and made my way home.

I stormed into the house not caring who's here. Making my way to the kitchen for a comfort sandwich or sandwiches. I was trembling with the amount of rage running through me that I can't dail Kairi. Men are just.......... I can't even find the words.

"Sophia?" Joshua's voice sounded behind me.

"Get out," I answered without looking at him.

"Talk to me."

I turned to him suddenly with a growl. "Get the fuck out before I get violent." Without another word he walked away. Tears were running down my face and when I was sure he was far enough, they poured out. To say I felt betrayed would be an understatement.