Simulations

She told me she loves me, it can't be true, I'm not perfect
I'm filled with mistakes, I'm not worth it
She smiles at my insecurities
She looks at them like labels of something fragile, "secure these"
She told me she loves me, like I do no wrong
I realised it isn't that, she's just head strong
She's been around long enough, who am I to doubt her love?
Who am I to say I'm not good enough?
I might not be good, but I'm good enough for her
So I'll do what I can, while I can, I love her.
-
Simulations 3rd Person:

Grace wakes up with a loud gasp.
An endless field of corn everywhere she looks.
"Grace...", a voice whispers echoing through the fields.
She frowns looking around to find the source of the voice and starts walking.
The soft corn touches her body like soft feathers as she steps through it.
"Grace...", the voice says again but this time it seems louder.
Grace starts to walk faster until she reaches the border of the cornfield.
Tall buildings reach out of the ground she is stepping on, not a soul in sight.
She turns her head to look down the empty streets as the wind starts playing with dropped papers and garbage.
"Grace...", that voice again but this time it sounded as if it was coming from the building across from her.
Curiosity gets the best of her and she starts running towards the doors grabbing the door handle and ratteling at them.
But the doors wont budge.
Grace lets out a frustrated sigh and tries to yank the doors open again but .....nothing.
"Grace...", the voice whispers, but this time right behind her. She turns around quickly, but doesn't see anyone.
"Grace.", the voice says behind her yet again, but this time her sister is standing right behind her, with a wicked smile spread across her face.
She doesn't give Grace time to realize what was happening because she grabs her by the neck, slamming her into the big clear windows of the building with almost supernatural power.
The glass shatters under Graces weight and falls around the sisters like beautiful silver rain.
Grace groans and tries to get up but Sophie stops her by sitting on her waist keeping her hands on Graces wrists.
"Did you miss me, sissy?", she asks in an almost angel like tone.
Grace looks at the simulation of her sister, grinding her teeth together before Sophie yanks her up with ease and throws her out of the window and onto the streets forcefully, the impact leaving a big crack on the concrete floor.
Grace groans out in pain but manages to stumble onto her feet somehow, before a metal block comes flying her way hitting her onto her stomach. She doubles over coughing and gasping for air while her sister makes her way towards her grinning evilly.
"Thought you could get rid of me that easily, huh?", she spits, grabbing some of Graces hair and yanking her upwards, so that she could look at her face.
Grace grimaces and lets out a quite whimper while Sophie grabs a knife out of nowwhere and brings it up to her sisters throat.
Grace looks at the sharp blade and then at her sister.
"I never wanted this...", she then chokes out making Sophie throw her head back in laughter.
Her fit stops abpruptly due to the knife that had dug its way through Sophies heart.
Grace lets go off the handle immediately and watches in horror as her sister caughes up blood and falls to the ground with a thump.
Grace closes her eyes, a silent tear rolling down her dirty cheeks and when she opens them again she is not in the empty city streets anymore.
(Dauntless sim)
She looks around the room and recognizes it as the improvised church at abnegation headquaters.
She was wearing clean,black Dauntless clothes and there were no signs of the previous battle she had fought agains her sister.
She was sitting at the front row looking at an invitation card as more and more people from all factions came in and took their seats.
When the murmurs finally died down Stan steps out of the back door and walks into the middle of the room.
Two dauntless clothed people come in after him, walking almost robot like and kneel down before Stan.
Grace gasps silently when she sees that it was Eric and Kaitlyn.
"Eric Coulter and Kaitlyn Summers! You are being accused of attempted murder on the entire society! This crime is punishable by death. The faction leaders charge you as follows:
Kaitlyn Summers, who had provided the box with toxic contents, attempted to open it and helped invade an entire faction with spies, will be punished by death.
Eric Coulter, who had opened the box with said toxic contents and wasnt able to stop the invasion will also be punished by immediate death.", Stan says with his voice full of authority and pulls out a gun, pointing it at Eric.
Grace watches in utter horror, because she knows that he hadnt done anything wrong.
She had to do something....and she did.
She jumps out of her seat making the crowd turn their gaze towards her.
"Eric Coultet isnt guilty!", Grace shouts loudly.
Stan turns towards her and raises one eyebrow questioningly.
"Eric Coulter is not guilty...", she starts again," because in order to open that box, you have to be Divergent. Eric is not Divergent.... And that is why it was... Me who opened that box and helped Kaitlyn."
The people in the room gasp, while Stan looks at her, hurt in his eyes.
He clears his throat and helps Eric to his feet.
"Very well... Then it is you, Grace Annabelle Matthews who will be punished by death.", he says and points the gun at her not even waiting a second before pulling the trigger.
(Abnegation and Candor sim)

Eric drags her through the Erudite hallways.
"Come on cupcake! Through here!", he ushers as they sprint through another corridor.
Suddenly someone barges through the door infront of them and Graces eyes widen at who it is.
Another Eric.
She stops abruptly and lets go of Erics hand.
"What the hell?", she mutters utter confusion written on her fragile features.
"Grace, step away from him they are messing with your mind!This isn't me!", The Eric infront of the door shouts desperately.
The Eric infront of her turns around to look her in the eyes intensely.
"Dont listen to him. He is the traitor. Im real.", he mutters and brushes across her cheek with his thumb.
She steps away and looks at them both, her breathing becomes quicker by the second, her heart threatens to jump out of her chest as she was trying to figure out who the real Eric was.
Suddenly she had an idea. She clears her throat and starts to sing, watching the two men intensely waiting for their reactions.

"Deep in the meadow, under the willow
......
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
......
Lay down your head and close your sleepy eyes
....
And when again they open, the sun will rise-", she is interrupted by a loud groan.
Her head snaps to the Eric beside her just in time to see him roll his eyes.
"Please stop. This is way to fucking cheesy for this type of situation.", he sighs motioning to the other Eric who hadn't said anything the whole time.
Silent teats streamed down Graces face when she cupped Erics cheeks, she hasn't touched in so long.
"I love you so much.", she whispered, as the Eric next to the door, disappeared into sparkles. She closes her eyes taking in this moment.

*Meanwhile*

"Get her out! She's having a heart attack!", Claire screames, letting go of her clipboard.
"Erudite simulation complete.", the computer says as the people untangle her from the tubes carrying her twitching body out of the simulatin room.