May

Kaitlyn POV:

I look at the engagement Ring turning it on my finger and smiling to myself.
I finally got everything i wished for. And nobody was getting in my way...not even Grace.
Eric nudges me from the side.
"Watcha smiling at?", he asks, his mouth full of pancakes.
I smile brighter and shake my head.
"Nothing... Im just happy.", i say,"i mean with our wedding approaching why shouldnt i be right?"
He grins and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.
"You're going to be the most beautiful and most badass bride the world will ever see.", he says,"but for now you'll have to survive without me, Max Lauren and I are going to this stupid meeting."
I roll my eyes. Max seriously didnt know when to step back. I wonder how Grace dealt with him but brush these thoughts away quickly since she wasnt worth my time.
"Why do i have to stay?", i ask confused and Eric just shrugs.
I groan making Four beside me laugh.
"Aww cant you survive without him even a little bit?", he mocks and i pinch his forearm making him hiss out in pain.
I turn around to face Eric and peck his lips lightly.
"I'll see you at dinner okay?", i mutter and leave the messing hall full of annoying dauntless people.

-------------------------

I decided on visting the testing area since i had nothing else to do, and pay Grace a visit. Claire, my right hand assisstant, had informed me about the progress that had been reached for the past year. I was content. Finally things were going my way, finally i could be happy, finally Grace got to feel how it is to be in my shoes. To be broken, to have no hope.
I shake my head to shake off these thoughts as i go through the hallways leading to the roof. Back in Erudite i always thought that the dauntless people were always jumping in and out of dauntless through that hole in the roof but i was taught otherwise when i saw that there were hidden staires right next to the room with the net.
I make my way up looking cautiously around to make sure nobody would follow me.
When i arrive i sprint towards the approaching train and curse when i almost dont make it into the cart.
It had took me a long time to train and become half as fit as the people in dauntless, i mean, i wasnt exactly cut out for Dauntless so it was reasonable.
I rest my hands on my knees, panting heavily and wait for the train to arrive at the fence.
Eric and the others left a couple of hours ago to have this completely unnecessary meeting to discuss further plans agains my organisation. I laugh lightly.
It is still funny to watch how they think they could stop us when we already were at the end of our plan. Soon every single Divergent would be dead, our society would be clean and i would be married to the man of my dreams.
The train stops at the fence and i jump out of it crossing the fence quickly while passing a few guards who give me firm, respectful nods. Grace sure knew how to be a good leader i got to give her that.

-------------------------

The heavy metal doors close shut behind me as me and Robert, the guard i had ordered to supervise Grace, approach the testing room. "Did you show her the footages?", i ask firmly while taking the projector out of my ear, sighing in relief when my body finally looked like myself again.
Robert nods, and sighs.
"She saw it, on her birthday, just like you ordered, Ma'am. We broke her definitely.", he mutters.
A content grin spreads across my face.
The oh so strong Grace Annabelle Matthews, nothing but a broken girl anymore.
"Perfect, Robert. Dont worry, i will make sure that you and your brother will be a few ranks higher from now on. Look at it as a thanks for your loyality.", i say and flash him a smile before we enter the neat, white testing room.
Claire turns around from her clipboard and smiles when she spots me.
She bows respectfully before motioning to Grace, who lies in the simulation room, twisting in her chair.
I scrunch my nose at the scene before me and quickly turn around to look at my followers.
"Ma'am, we are almost ready. It wont be long now until Grace opens the box and reveals its contents.",Claire chirps and i smirk nodding in approval.
"I know, thank you everyone, soon we will be able to return and cleanse Chicago from its Divergent problem.", i announce and earn claps and pats on the shoulder as we all turn to the woman in the simulation room again.
I take a closer look at Grace. Her nose was bleeding and her skin looked pale. She has very dark bags under her eyes and she looked thinner than the last time we had met. Her hair hung damp over her face as she twitched around in the chair.
I look at the simulation she was undergoing and couldnt help but feel a little renorse for what i had put her through. But as quickly as it came, it vanished again.
I look at her files and frown.
"Concusions, heart attacks, seizures, strokes, internal bleedings?", i read.
"We had to stop to not kill our test subject off immediately thats why we are taking so long.", Claire explains scratching her neck nervously.
I sigh.
She wouldnt last long if she doesnt manage to finish all simulations at once.
"Abnegation simulation complete.", the computer beside me says making me smile.

----------------------------

Grace POV:

My head was killing me. I groan and get up from the dusty concrete floor I've been sleeping on for the past year or so.
I lean onto the wall and close my eyes attempting to calm my racing heart.
I almost got a heart attack again. If i didnt know better, i would seriously think they were trying to kill me.
I chuckle tiredly at my thought and turn around when i hear someone clearing their throat.
"Keeping strong i see.", Kaitlyn says bending down to my level, grinning wickedly.
I groan and roll my eyes. If she had come a few months earlier i maybe would have said something snarky. But now?
I do not have the strength anymore.
Well, that wasnt entirely true, i still wanted to rip her throat out and i was sure i could. But i decided not to anger her. Who knows what she had planned without me knowing it.
I look down at her hand spotting the small ring glistening on her finger.
She follows my gaze and laughs lightly.
"Beautiful isnt it? You know...i would have invited you to come to the wedding in a month. But you still havent managed to open that damn box.", she says, starting with a almost too girly voice and ending up hissing the rest.
I close my eyes again.
"Go to hell...", i mutter.

--------------------------

Kaitlyn POV:

It was around late afternoon when i arrive at the Dauntless compound. Luckily i arrive before Eric and the others otherwise i had some serious explaining to do.
I walk through the leaders hallways smiling contently when suddenly im stopped by a hand on my wrist.
I spin around to see that it was Four.
"Puhh Four, you scared me. What the hell is wrong?", i ask making him narrow his eyes at me.
"Where were you?", he growls tightening his grip on my wrist, making me wince.
"I was in my apartment all day, Four, chill.", i say through gritted teeth.
He slamms me onto the wall nearby pinning my arms above my head.
I gasp in surprise.
"Dont fucking lie to me you brat. Who.are.you?", he growls, inching closer to my face,"Where is Grace?"
A evil grin spreads on my face and i look him dead in the eyes.
"Smart. But do you really think im gonna tell you that easily?", i mock and raise an eyebrow questioningly.
"If you dont tell me where she is right now, im gonna tell Eric that you are not Grace. Trust me when i tell you that your wedding dress is the least of the things you'll have to worry about.", he hisses and i chuckle.
"And trust me when i tell you that at least half of the people in this compound are my spies which means if you so much and try telling Eric i will make sure she will die the moment those words leave your mouth.", i hiss back.
His eyes widen and he lets me go, stepping back one step.
"Dont try anything stupid, Tobias!", i say smiling wickedly and turn to walk towards the messing hall as if nothing happened,"its over."

Soooo from 1 to 10 how much do you hate Kaitlyn?
I literally got in a bad mood while writting this chapter!
Hahha well however, what do you think of this story so far?