IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Hellooooooo my sweet cupcakes and daisies!!! How you doin'? Enjoying running over the fields of various fanfics called wattpad?
Hahha sorry, i had to! :D
So...
*clears throat a few times*
As yall know, the next chapter will be the"last".
Well, dont worry, but im gonna take a while longer to update it because its gonna be longer than my usual chapters! ;)

Buuuuttttt...

Before you look for me and kill me in my sleep....

Im thinking about writing a "Spin-Off" to those books.

It would be filled with one shots about Erics, Graces and the crews daily lives and troubles.

So what do you think?
Would you like that? Or should i end it with the upcoming chapter?

However...
I feel like im saying this for the 100th time, but it really would mean the world to me if you guys would check out my new story, 'Dangerous Liaisons'. I really am putting hard work into it, since it is a complete work out of my brain. Eventhough its not a fanfic and neither something related to the glorious divergent series im really hoping that you guys would read it and love it as much as tye 'Ruthless" series.

By the way, i would like tp thank yall for reading this production of my twisted mind and supporting it so much. And maybe supporting my other story as much as this.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
You are seriously the best and i promise there will be another Authors note at the complete end to thabk you guys properly one last time!